cybsball20
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm right there with you - hoping someday baseball is brought back to Iowa State. I love watching college baseball here at NC State. I've honestly been to more NC State baseball games than I have football or basketball. The nay-sayers don't know what they're missing.

Keep fighting the good fight!
    Big night for the Pirates tonight! I'm very curious and excited about Alvarez. We finally have some damn good pieces with McCutchen, Alvarez, Tabata, Walker (he's really surprising me), Meek, Lincoln, and Hanrahan. Hopefully the front office spends some money this off season!
    It was inspired. I'd been thinking the same thing, but wasn't able to word it as nicely as you. :smile: Perfect timing and delivery!!
    Thanks bro, I think we are of very similar trains of thought when talking bout our cyclones. It can be frustrating sometimes with the younger guns on here not having some life behind them...not that @ 31 I am any expert...silly message boards.
    You SHOULD consider going into radio. If you can think on your feet like you can in these threads, you'd be excellent.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…