Seemingly never ending Iowa MBB thread (still going.....)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawxrox09

Sep 2, 2010
81-80 in OT and most threads on Iowa boards are about how awesome they'd be without their player who has 27 points.

There not a single thread on that on the Iowa board. Unless you're referring to Hawkeye Nation which is probably the 3rd most popular IA board.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
There not a single thread on that on the Iowa board. Unless you're referring to Hawkeye Nation which is probably the 3rd most popular IA board.

Several have been linked just in this thread, take a look. Sorry it upsets you. You really haven't heard that nonsense? Come on.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I won't take anything away from Iowa but watching Indiana was hilarious. Dear lord they are ********. Sorry for the non-PC post but I have little else that comes to mind about them. I may actual;ly go to their message board. It was as bad a ISU's offense from 2 months ago with the added bonus of not being able to dribble.

• Agree
Reactions: JBone84

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Bohannon dribbling the ball in frontcourt, absolutely crucial moment in the game, and he just lets the Indiana kid take the ball away from him for a layup. Yeah, that's exactly what you want out of your sensational freshman PG. Are the tavernhoks still crowing about what a superstar he is going to be?

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
And even better, Cook gets a rebound, goes up and dunks it, and then stares at an Indiana defender like he's some sort of bad-a$$ like Bill Laimbeer or something.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
And even better, Cook gets a rebound, goes up and dunks it, and then stares at an Indiana defender like he's some sort of bad-a$$ like Bill Laimbeer or something.

That was a warning shot to potential NIT opponents. I think that we've gotten tricked by hok fan with their Bohannon love...it's completely covered up Tyler Cook not being very good. He was what? Like the #80 recruit in the country? Could easily be a bust.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I didn't get to watch the game but is Indiana that bad? Like worse than Illinois?
They chuck threes and turn it over like there's reward money for it. If they are hitting shots they can score but they guard like 4th grade girls. If I was an IU fan I'd be beside myself this late in the year. Think of ISU at their worst and never improving.

• Informative
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
They chuck threes and turn it over like there's reward money for it. If they are hitting shots they can score but they guard like 4th grade girls. If I was an IU fan I'd be beside myself this late in the year. Think of ISU at their worst and never improving.

I couldn't imagine this place if that were the case. Crean will get canned after this year I'm sure

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
I didn't get to watch the game but is Indiana that bad? Like worse than Illinois?

They aren't good, at all. Four players fouled out....they don't play together, either. Crean can recruit, but I don't think he's much of a coach. Hard to believe that bunch beat both KU and UNC earlier in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.