MN
update

cute-mouse-silhouette%2050x50_zpstgvryrep.png
Glad to see the mice that were bothering me last year have found a new home.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Happy Birthday Rulzz!

Went up to the Twin Cities last night, saw St. Paul & the broken bones at First Ave, good concert the lead singer is very good. Warm up band was Diann coffee they were loud, that sums them up best. Lead singer reminded me of 70's David Bowie minus the talent.

BC how much rain did they get up by Albert Lea? It looked awfully wet up there while driving thru.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Happy Birthday Rulzz!

Went up to the Twin Cities last night, saw St. Paul & the broken bones at First Ave, good concert the lead singer is very good. Warm up band was Diann coffee they were loud, that sums them up best. Lead singer reminded me of 70's David Bowie minus the talent.

BC how much rain did they get up by Albert Lea? It looked awfully wet up there while driving thru.

3-4 inches of rain covers most of the border area. 10 miles into Iowa it was 2 and 30 (where I live) was one. The one farm with a rain gauge (2 miles from Minny) was 2 3/4 inches.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

I was cleaning out the gratings of an auger for my dryer a

couple weeks ago. Corn leaves and stuff was plugging it up so I starting digging into the corn to pull off the leaves. Felt something bigger than a normal leaf clump. Brushed corn back and found a rat. Man I HATE rats. Got a shovel and dig it out

• Dislike
Reactions: BoxsterCy

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I was cleaning out the gratings of an auger for my dryer a

couple weeks ago. Corn leaves and stuff was plugging it up so I starting digging into the corn to pull off the leaves. Felt something bigger than a normal leaf clump. Brushed corn back and found a rat. Man I HATE rats. Got a shovel and dig it out

Rats, man that reminds me of shelling corn you'd get to the end of one side of a crib and they would come flowing out, nasty, nasty part of that job that is now gone that nobody misses.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I think they just said the Jacksonville jaguars owner is Shaka Khan. I found that tape in my car once. One of those I'd listen to when nobody else was around. Maybe lawman left it in there.

Reactions: jcyclonee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron