Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
God some Iowa fans are the most Vile of fans in the country..We've been one of the worst programs the past 3 years in the country and we still put 55k fans in stadium and ive never heard fans booo once..not once. Its every game at Iowa..Cant blame Eno one bit..look at how pathetic Iowa's offense is..No way Gavin Homes sticks or Calloway..they gone. AJ E..will stay as his father is a legacy..its the only reason Iowa got him..the only reason. Same as Lazard.. What's funny is he took visits to ASU and MIzzouri..not exactly that big of threats to Iowa..Its not like he took visits to Bama or Michigan. Iowa will lose to Michigan, Penn st and Nebraska..and finish 6-6..if they lose to Illinois im going to laugh all day.

Reactions: Cyclone11

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I'm not sure which "I told you so" is more appropriate: players de-committing or "New Kirk" going back to "Old Kirk" after the contract extension?

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
What a time to be alive

Iowa is on a collision course with 6-6 and a bowl game in Detroit and recruits are bailing while lifeboats are still to be had.

WildfireClone

Aug 15, 2016
Iowa fans are losing their ****. I love it. My hawk buddies been talking about Eno non stop since the day he committed. Sounds like he was very instrumental in getting several of their other recruits to commit. Domino effect may just be getting rolling!

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Which 2 games?

Miami (OH)
ISU
NDSU
@Rutgers
Northwestern
@Minnesota

One of the first three and probably Northwestern.

If you provide me your last username I will provide you the link

You spend way too much time discussing Iowa. This is why 'Super Bowl' is a thing and continues to be. Carry on.

Remember when you said Williams was going to transfer out because he wasn't good and Bohannon wasn't worthy of a Power 5 scholarship? Well now one of them is your starting PG

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

giphy.gif

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

so Ferentz pulled his offer?

Wait, they "couldn't get over" him taking visits to Mizzou and ASU? Holy **** that is comical. It's like a married couple in counseling over cheating.

"Well, it's not too much to ask to get a little appreciation text when I run for 200 yards in my sub-state game, is it?"

"Well, as long as we are talking about appreciation, I'd appreciate if you weren't out running around with Todd Graham while I'm sitting at the office preparing for Purdue!"

"Oh this again!? I thought I told you the other guys were just going down to ASU and I thought I'd tag along and things got a little out of control. Todd Graham meant nothing to me, I committed here."

"Well, now every time you don't call I'm going to think you're out screwing around with some mid-level Pac 12 team."

"It's not like that, I promise."

"Oh and while we are on the topic, Mizzou? I mean, is that how bad it is, that you're checking out Mizzou? I've tried to make changes. I've tried a few fake punts, and I've gone for it on forth down. We wore the blackout jerseys. I've tried, but am I really that hideous that you went to Mizzou?"

"Listen, I was drunk."

Kirk is basically a scorned spouse at this point.