West Waterloo vs CR Washington

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
game tonight. A good friend is going to scout. Two ISU recruits playing against each other. Should be a good game. I originally thoughts CR Wash would probably win, but not so sure now. One common quality opponent, Cedar Falls. CF beat CR Wash but lost to WW. I know comparative scores don't mean much, but at least suggests to me a very competitive game. My friend said Moore looked really good last week. Hopefully, somebody who attends cann post their observations. My friend will call me tomorrow and I will try to post his thoughts. I was going to go myself, but must babysit the granddaughter.

Reactions: Aclone

Desiigner

Jul 6, 2016
This a big game for CR Wash if they lose they won't make the playoffs. Moore 64 Cp% 219 passing yard per game 24 td's 4 int's. Vance has 66 tackles and 7 sacks

Clones8686

Jan 19, 2015
CR Washington is a 8.5 point favorite, I'm rooting for Waterloo West just because I don't want Valley to be the only undefeated team. :cool:

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
Is it possible Waterloo West misses the playoffs with a loss? Looks like could be a 3 way tie.

Clones8686

Jan 19, 2015
Is it possible Waterloo West misses the playoffs with a loss? Looks like could be a 3 way tie.
No, Waterloo West has clinched a spot, they are 22 points ahead of Cedar Falls in the tiebreaker right now. CF's season is complete and WW can only lose 17 points tonight even if they got blown out.

Desiigner

Jul 6, 2016
CR Washington is a 8.5 point favorite, I'm rooting for Waterloo West just because I don't want Valley to be the only undefeated team. :cool:
Yeah **** valley, they'll probably win state this year. I hope WW wins state. It's be 6 years since a eastern iowa 4A team has won state

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
game tonight. A good friend is going to scout. Two ISU recruits playing against each other. Should be a good game. I originally thoughts CR Wash would probably win, but not so sure now. One common quality opponent, Cedar Falls. CF beat CR Wash but lost to WW. I know comparative scores don't mean much, but at least suggests to me a very competitive game. My friend said Moore looked really good last week. Hopefully, somebody who attends cann post their observations. My friend will call me tomorrow and I will try to post his thoughts. I was going to go myself, but must babysit the granddaughter.
Wash wins 35-21. Wash started fast, west closed to 28-21 in 4th q. I have no details on how our guys did.

Clones8686

Jan 19, 2015
BC Moore is still a thing? Blast from the past. 10 years ago I remember looking at that to see what we were favored by each game.
Yeah, I rediscovered it this year, couldn't believe it was still around!

Anyway, CR Washington covered the fake 8.5 point spread.

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Yeah, I rediscovered it this year, couldn't believe it was still around!

Anyway, CR Washington covered the fake 8.5 point spread.
My buddy said Wash definitely the better team. Said WW does not have the linemen to matchup. Good skill people though. Said Vance was still hurt and looked a little too big for LB. said he played better at DE where they played him later in the game. Said Moore is very good, but did not have great protection.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Glad playoff season is here, especially since they made the playoff field smaller. Better chance the early round games will be competitive.

Something probably needs to be done at the 4A level to create 2 classes or religate some of the perenially bad teams to 3A. Waukee was up 56-0 at half to SC North. I believe Dowling and Centenial were up by similar scores. IMO at some point it becomes a safety issue and frustrating for the kids. In the Waukee v. SC North game, the North kids had 5 or 6 personal foul calls by halftime. They probably had more negative penalty yards than yards from scrimmage. Didn't help Waukee continued to pass.

clonebb

Oct 23, 2015
My buddy said Wash definitely the better team. Said WW does not have the linemen to matchup. Good skill people though. Said Vance was still hurt and looked a little too big for LB. said he played better at DE where they played him later in the game. Said Moore is very good, but did not have great protection.

Based on this, he is all set to play here.

• Funny
Reactions: 2020cy

Help Support Us

Become a patron