Lindell Wigginton

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Heading to Hy-Five for a celebratory 6 pack.
funny-man-drinking-six-pack-of-beer-at-once-image-for-whatsapp.jpg

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
That still isn't in English. How is "baby your hair on fleek." I don't see how on point is any better. Language certainly evolves.
Exactly. Why not just say baby your hair looks nice. If you wanna get crazy say baby your hair is sexy.

D

Deleted member 8507

A source (previous ISU BBall player) I ran into in line at the football game last weekend said "I think we got him, the guard, and pretty sure the big man to" when I asked about the visitors
Brad "the Dude" Dudek was in town?

• Informative
Reactions: MeanDean

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
A source (previous ISU BBall player) I ran into in line at the football game last weekend said "I think we got him, the guard, and pretty sure the big man to" when I asked about the visitors
Seems odd a previous player would be randomly discussing recruits with fans.

If you're right then you get 4 months of unquestioned recruiting loyalty on CF. This gift, if received, is far more valuable than most realize.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Seems odd a previous player would be randomly discussing recruits with fans.

If you're right then you get 4 months of unquestioned recruiting loyalty on CF. This gift, if received, is far more valuable than most realize.

It's not weird at all. This isn't top secret info. Things change rapidly, but players often know where recruits stand.

If an acquaintance asked, why would he not share what he knows?

• Optimistic
Reactions: clonesalltheway

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Notice the comment said I "Think" we got him. Anyone else feel that if it was a sure thing he wouldn't be taking his next visit? Of course I'm hoping signs are positive, but there were quotes out there that thought the guard we recruited last year was ours after our visit, too. -then he ended up at Michigan (forget his name now)

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
http://247sports.com/Article/Lindel...ool-visit-from-Iowa-State-readies-fo-47430438

VIP article that Halsted just posted, if anyone could summarize it, that'd be awesome :)

Also, saw that on his page they have listed an October 7th ASU Official Visit, and October 14th Baylor Official Visit. I don't know if that has been on his page for a while, but I just noticed it. Anybody know what is up with that?

Been there awhile, not sure if he is taking them or not though, still on ISU commit watch.

Reactions: srjclone