Podcasts complaint

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
People complaining about what's up are probably the same people that complained when we went from Greetings to Hello to Hi to Hey.

CyStateOfMind

Jul 23, 2016
California
Are we really going to complain about the 3 second introduction to a FREE podcast? Between The Seniors, CFTV-live, The Fawcast, The radio show, and On The Trail, I barely have time to listen to every episode each week. If you are at the point that you have a complaint about the formality of Chris or Jared you need to find something to do. They are killing it and most people (including me) don't want the introduction to a preseason podcast to start, "Dear Madams and Monsieurs, thank you for accompanying me on the journey that is The Seniors on this 29th Day of August in the year 2016."

Chris and Jared,
Ignore the 1 or 2 haters and listen to the hundreds of praisers.

Reactions: Tailg8er

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Oatmeal rasin.
gross_no_thank_you_supernatural.gif

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
******* entitled millenials and their ******* lazy ass entitled salutations. Why don't you greet people with a handshake and a pat on the groin like real men did when men were men back in W W two?

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Amen..or let's go back 25-30 years where the only ISU outlet or news was a daily article in tribune or Randy P..

And only 1 Isu fball game was on TV every year and this was the annual beat down by Iowa...It could be and it was so much worse

ANNUAL BEATDOWN you say...Yes I watched 15 of those beatdowns in a row and they were absolutely Brutal......I had a guy tell me the other day that he was there in Iowa City for the breakthrough year in 2002 ....I said Hey Dude Wrong Year..lol

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
If you're going to complain, do it about something legit, like the sound being so quiet. I listen to everything on my computer at sound 20 and for most of CF's podcasts I need to turn it up to 100.

Edit: I want to add that I love all the podcasts and appreciate all the work that CF does for us fans. The volume thing certainly isn't a deal-breaker, just a mild inconvenience.

This is actually something that has bothered me for a while but never viewed it as important enough to actually raise as an issue or complain. I listen to the podcasts primarily off of my phone and some episodes it is tough to hear even with it turned up all the way. The seniors podcast is generally the most quiet, but I always chalked it up to Rob being soft spoken.