Iowa vs. NDSU

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Their #2 tight end is out for a month or two. Doesn't sound like much but they run a LOT of 2 tight end sets. If Kittle goes down they're screwed. They lost a DT and a WR that were in the two deeps also but they didn't start.

I'm guessing Ferentz will risk at least a couple of them and their health to try to win their big rivalry game in a couple of weeks

Reactions: GTO and The_Gent

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Their #2 tight end is out for a month or two. Doesn't sound like much but they run a LOT of 2 tight end sets. If Kittle goes down they're screwed. They lost a DT and a WR that were in the two deeps also but they didn't start.

The TE kid they lost is not a big deal. Kids been hurt his whole career. He was a pretty good recruit out of Dowling but hasn't done anything at Iowa.

• Informative
Reactions: The_Gent

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
The TE kid they lost is not a big deal. Kids been hurt his whole career. He was a pretty good recruit out of Dowling but hasn't done anything at Iowa.
Outsey is the TE you are thinking of and he didn't go to Dowling. They did have a LB Wilson, that was arrested for a DUI and kicked off the team that went to Dowling.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Outsey is the TE you are thinking of and he didn't go to Dowling. They did have a LB Wilson, that was arrested for a DUI and kicked off the team that went to Dowling.

No, he's thinking of Jon Wisnieski, and he did indeed go to Dowling and was a prized recruit.

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
No, he's thinking of Jon Wisnieski, and he did indeed go to Dowling and was a prized recruit.
I wasn't aware Wisnieski was injured. My bad. TE depth is a huge area of concern for Iowa for sure. Need one of the freshman to step up and grab some playing time. Fant has impressed in camp thus far. I'm hoping he can step up and get some meaningful playing time behind Kittle.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
NDSU all American MLB hurt his shoulder last night, really hurt NDSU & if he's not ready to go in 3 weeks vs Iowa then even I am worried. He could've easily spied CJ Nutbeard

UNLEASH THE LAKESBISON ON THE IOWA BOARDS!

He's been sharpening his skills here for years and now he is an unstoppable force of pure football trolling gold ready to beset upon our common foe.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I wasn't aware Wisnieski was injured. My bad. TE depth is a huge area of concern for Iowa for sure. Need one of the freshman to step up and grab some playing time. Fant has impressed in camp thus far. I'm hoping he can step up and get some meaningful playing time behind Kittle.

Fant gonna be a good one.

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
NDSU all American MLB hurt his shoulder last night, really hurt NDSU & if he's not ready to go in 3 weeks vs Iowa then even I am worried. He could've easily spied CJ Nutbeard

MLB ALL AMERICAN NICK DELUCA WILL PLAY AT IOWA. HAHA GAME ON!! (Nebraska , Iowa, Iowa St all missed on this kid...top round nfl draft pick)

• Optimistic
Reactions: RedDog

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Good to hear. You'll be our toughest OOC opponent by a lot, want you at full strength.

Not according to FoxSports

Screen_Shot_2016_08_26_at_6_37_50_PM.png

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
[QUOTE="Hawkmi1987, post: 5342927, member: 35993"]I wasn't aware Wisnieski was injured. My bad. TE depth is a huge area of concern for Iowa for sure. Need one of the freshman to step up and grab some playing time. Fant has impressed in camp thus far. I'm hoping he can step up and get some meaningful playing time behind Kittle.[/QUOTE]

I can only venture to guess that you would be more up on hok football if you weren't spending all of your time on an ISU message board.

You should do what KF and the hoks do, put up a bunch of ISU posters all over your house at this point. Your Super Bowl is less than 2 weeks away.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO