Random Thoughts VIII: The Ocho

Status
Not open for further replies.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
The problem is that we stink at it, but it is fun with the fake money.
Well, until it's gone. Then it's a loud sense of desperation.
Yes, I'm already prepared to beg for more betting cash.
I'm not going to suggest it in there, and it would probably be a bad idea. But that would be a way to make some money for the site. Give everyone a certain amount or set it so that it would give you a certain amount every few weeks and then let people pay some money to get some more

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I picture you as that person that will do like, a strip tease and then turn around to show him that you've had straws in your nose the whole time and start acting like a walrus.

I want you to know that I'm silently cry-laughing-trying-to-not-start-a-coughing-fit at the accuracy of this. I mean, not that exact situation, but close enough.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I was thinking there would be more of a post-dance Powerpoint demonstration about the choreography, training and shoe selection (I had to get two different sized stilettos) for the dance.

I'd definitely be more along the lines of Pants' idea than this. Though sometimes I'll be like hey I forgot to tell you this work story and you can just see on his face he's like "yep, this is the end of that"

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
You know, if I had an alt account, I think I'd use it to post completely different than I currently do. Why would you create an alt account and then post identically to your posting style of your original account?

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
You know, if I had an alt account, I think I'd use it to post completely different than I currently do. Why would you create an alt account and then post identically to your posting style of your original account?
It gives more credence to your insider information if more than one account says it (e.g. If two Cameron Lards say it's true, it's even more true).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron