pyrotechnics and fireworks to be used inside Jack Trice Stadium.

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
nice_fireworks-91828.gif

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
Totally awesome news. I wish they could shoot them off along the edges of the top tier though for every game (during player entrance and then again if we win). How amazing would it be if they shot off lines of fireworks off the SEZ building / Jacobson Building / both scoreboards

That's would be very cool, but you'd be shooting them off right next to peoples' heads. Every time I've seen that kind of thing done, the fireworks are shot from some kind of roof structure well away from people.

• Dislike
Reactions: Cycsk and CyGuy5

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
her concern of people with PTSD doens't seem valid in this case because it's going to be publicized and everyone will be aware of it.

I have not read your message.... still looking at your avatar.

SenorCy

Aug 29, 2010
C.J.
her concern of people with PTSD doens't seem valid in this case because it's going to be publicized and everyone will be aware of it.
Protecting veterans has replaced protecting the children as the go to reason to arbitrarily oppose something.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
AC/DC HELLS BELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just the first 45 sec of song before the singing starts in song then have the sirens and fireworks over take the song with a video [cyclone?] of some type. Players would sprint out just as sirens subside and fireworks start. Music still gaining intensity. It would be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Entire process is 1:25. Everyone would be pumped!!!!! Don't forget the cloud of smoke that the players run through.......

YOUR WELCOME

Last edited:

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Totally awesome news. I wish they could shoot them off along the edges of the top tier though for every game (during player entrance and then again if we win). How amazing would it be if they shot off lines of fireworks off the SEZ building / Jacobson Building / both scoreboards

I sit in the front row of the upper deck, so I'm hoping they shoot fireworks from the ribbon board. That would be awesome!

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Fireworks = kick ass

A DJ like at Cow games = lame

Any jackhole yelling "make some noise" over the PA needs a lifetime ban from the stadium

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Randy Peterson wrote something about towers of flames for the introductions this week. Anybody know any more about it?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron