Random Thoughts VIII: The Ocho

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Lower back felt better yesterday as the day progressed. Then woke up about 4:30 this morning to a terrible shooting pain. Don't know if I moved wrong in my sleep or just because it still is aggra-fretted.

Not as bad today as yesterday. Decided the best thing is to get out and walk around and get things loosened up. So took a short walk around the block. Felt fine.

Could sure use some good muscle relaxers or oxy-something pain killers. But really not wanting to go to the doctor for something I know will go away on it's own with time. But still it ******* HURTS! [not to be interpreted as me wanting someone to sell me illegal prescription pain pills - I wouldn't buy them NOR take them] I just want something to make it all better - NOW!

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Sounds like the first day of Ames' schools+ISU in session=lots of accidents today. We start tomorrow and they decided to work on the county road that runs east/west through town. Road construction worker directing traffic at the busiest intersection and construction trucks will be fun to navigate tomorrow. At least all of mine will be on the bus.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
It's funny how Kansas City has gone from a Royals town to a Chiefs town and back to a Royals town in the matter of a month.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
It's funny how Kansas City has gone from a Royals town to a Chiefs town and back to a Royals town in the matter of a month.
Playing the Twins will cause that upward momentum. You may get those swings but at least you have good BBQ. This was the weather report on my phone this morning (notice what the "people reporting" field states). Sure, it wasn't accurate, but that doesn't mean that we don't already fear it.

IMG_1688.PNG

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Last few TV shows I've seen has MIT people on them and talked about how smart MIT people are. One of my last bosses was an MIT grad and he was far from smart.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
She's been the target of the worst of the worst internet misogynists. And she dared to fight back.

Not sure what you're talking about or what happened, but I don't understand is people having naked pictures on their computers. Why do all the people like naked photos and store them on their computers knowing many stars and people in general have been hacked and had them stolen?

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Not sure what you're talking about or what happened, but I don't understand is people having naked pictures on their computers. Why do all the people like naked photos and store them on their computers knowing many stars and people in general have been hacked and had them stolen?

No idea. Maybe they have a significant other they share them with. Maybe they are actually that vain. Not my place to judge.

Reactions: carvers4math

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
But what would our superiors say?

Just channel flipped into the last 10 minutes of The Spy Who Loved Me. Campy fun with Jaws killing a shark (sorry Pants, but it's only a movie) and Barbara Bach.

anya-gun.gif

Did I mention Ms. Bach as Agent XXX?

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
No idea. Maybe they have a significant other they share them with. Maybe they are actually that vain. Not my place to judge.
I feel like it probably is for their significant others. Plus, I guess I have a problem with criticizing them too much because it's like breaking into someone's home and stealing their big screen tv, and then asking the victim, "well why'd you have a big screen tv?"

• Agree
Reactions: cowgirl836
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron