BREAKING: Feazell commits

jim4

Sep 27, 2014
I'm not being critical, but I wonder what the similarities of his game is to Niang's if he needs to work most on dribbling.

Has the size to play inside and the shot mechanics to play outside. Less dribbling skill than Niang at this point for sure but in the few clips i've seen he was ok and made some solid passes. That's the comparison I'd imagine, and I'm sure Prohm mentioned that he was taller and longer than Niang. All this isn't to say he'll necessarily as good as Niang

Jul 25, 2016
I feel like CSP is looking at how Baylors gotten it done over the years and is following that blueprint. Bring in athletic big guys that can change some shots in the lane, heck he's even stealing recruits from the them! Great pick up and great looking class already!

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Awesome start to this class! If we can reel in one of our top PG targets this class is going to be really good

• Agree
Reactions: flander1649

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
giphy.gif

Reactions: heitclone

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I feel like CSP is looking at how Baylors gotten it done over the years and is following that blueprint. Bring in athletic big guys that can change some shots in the lane, heck he's even stealing recruits from the them! Great pick up and great looking class already!

Great job recruiting!

Also, never compare anything we do to that hellhole in Waco.

Reactions: SoapyCy

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
Great to hear he's watched plenty of Iowa state basketball over the years. The brand is growing. Success breeds success. Welcome!

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
It would be awesome... I read somewhere that he's visited Alabama's campus twice

I also read somewhere that he wanted to visit Arizona, Florida.....and Iowa State, too. Thinking we're still 'in it'. Well, maybe....lol. Our coaches probably already know where we stand on that front. I won't get my hopes up. Dude can probably name his team.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
This place is going to explode if Sexton schedules an official in the next few weeks.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Wow, awesome analysis. Is your name Corey Evans?

Huh? I just said I loved how he can shoot the 3 and also go inside? I hadnt' even seen Evans analysis..I watched his highlight reel..not like what I said is earth shattering analysis..JC wtf is wrong with some of you? Btw I played college basketball so yea I can make an analysis like that.