11-24-2014, 03:13 PM
We are letting 2 of our 4 go and one donation. Was tempted to let them all go because I know I can jump back in at just as good or better seats when...
113 replies | 5050 view(s)
11-24-2014, 10:25 AM
OK. Here is the answer (in my world). Season tickets will be probably be down next year but not as much as the "Fire CPR" crowd is expecting. ...
113 replies | 5050 view(s)
11-23-2014, 02:15 PM
I'm tired of threads about our coaches. Let's talk about somebody else's. What does everyone thinkof this rumor? Good move for Gundy?
34 replies | 1981 view(s)
11-22-2014, 09:57 PM
I'll be back.
74 replies | 3682 view(s)
11-21-2014, 06:47 PM
Maybe they think ISU fans will want to be honorary Husker fans when they play the Squawks. For me that game is like the Nazis vs the Taliban. My...
10 replies | 712 view(s)
11-21-2014, 04:46 PM
I had the opportunity to hear Ken Thomas speak a few years ago. HE was one of the Rangers in Black Hawk Down. He does an amazing job of tying...
22 replies | 1780 view(s)
11-18-2014, 04:43 PM
I was really impressed with Bryce on defense when he was guarding Hunter. This year could be amazing!
92 replies | 7971 view(s)
11-18-2014, 04:01 PM
Used to drink Bud Heavy in winter and Corona in summer. Spotted Cow helped me see the light.
39 replies | 1035 view(s)
11-18-2014, 03:56 PM
Obviously Vegas is reading this thread. Spread opened at ISU -3 and is now ISU -1.5.
51 replies | 4020 view(s)
11-17-2014, 05:11 PM
Makes sense since you are talking Play-In ga............er, I mean 1st round games.
290 replies | 17841 view(s)
11-17-2014, 10:43 AM
TTU gave Kingsbury a 7 year extension before season started with huge buy out. He will probably no go anywhere for a at least a couple of years.
72 replies | 5884 view(s)
11-12-2014, 10:49 AM
I'm replacing an older Trane natural gas furnace. Want something in the 45-5OK BTU area. Already have ventilation so I'll probably go with vented...
0 replies | 145 view(s)
11-12-2014, 08:50 AM
I remember him at OU. He is one tough dude.
61 replies | 8145 view(s)
11-11-2014, 08:26 AM
While most cops are notoriously bad shots one of Iowa City's finest managed to hit two people with one shot. Well played.
14 replies | 971 view(s)
11-10-2014, 11:48 PM
Let me translate.
Sorry man, I made a big mistake locking this guy up for so long. I don't have the funds to buy out his contract and pay a new...
227 replies | 15210 view(s)
11-10-2014, 11:04 AM
This very true IMO, especially coming out of bye weeks. (You're welcome Texas Tech)
I refuse to believe that KU had better athletes on the field...
29 replies | 1574 view(s)
11-08-2014, 11:17 AM
I saw that too as I have Direct TV as well. The Channel 28 website shows the game so I think we are in good shape.
9 replies | 344 view(s)
11-08-2014, 11:09 AM
I have Direct TV but no Sports Pak. My Direct TV guide does not show the game but Channel 28 (Fox in Waterloo) shows it on their website. Not the...
64 replies | 4232 view(s)
11-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Going out of state and can't make West Virginia game.
Selling - 2 seats in row 19, Section O, seats 15 &16
This is 1/2 way up East upper deck...
0 replies | 156 view(s)
11-07-2014, 01:58 PM
Look like he is "redshirting" again this year.
52 replies | 7991 view(s)
11-06-2014, 03:17 PM
I'd stay with wheats or lagers. Avoid stouts, porters, pale ales, and IPA's
64 replies | 1537 view(s)
11-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Defense struggles early adjusting to loss of Miller and KU runs ball well. Offense looks sharp.
85 replies | 3312 view(s)
10-31-2014, 02:30 PM
Here is my take on that article.
Wednesday: Bill Self tells Frankamp "Conner you are welcome to stay but you probably won't see many minutes this...
396 replies | 22895 view(s)
10-31-2014, 09:19 AM
It that does not work.................. scalp two singles for $5 each and use their seats. I'm guessing there will be plenty of cheap tickets...
8 replies | 444 view(s)
Custom Profile Fields
- West Des Moines
- Iowa State
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 09-26-2011 08:54 AM
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 01:20 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
Level up completed
- Level up completed
- Points required
- Activity last 30 days
- Activity last 7 days
All Points for user
- Points for User
- Points for Reputation
- Points for using reputation system
- Points for every day since registration
- Points for Friends
- Points for posting Visitormessages
All Points for threads
- Points for threads
- Points for Threads
- Points for replies
- Points for Views
All Points for posts
- Points for Posts
- Points for Posts
- Points for uploading Attachments
All Points for miscellaneous
- Points for Misc
- 04:50 PM SwirlingFloater has lost -464 Points for Posts points
- 04:50 PM SwirlingFloater has earned 82 Points for User points
- 04:50 PM SwirlingFloater has earned 14 Points for threads points
- 04:10 PM SwirlingFloater has earned 2 Points for threads points
- 04:10 PM SwirlingFloater has earned 10 Points for User points
- 10:40 AM SwirlingFloater has earned 5 Points for threads points
- 10:40 AM SwirlingFloater has earned 3 Points for Posts points
- 10:40 AM SwirlingFloater has earned 29 Points for User points
- 10:50 PM SwirlingFloater has earned 3 Points for Posts points
- 10:50 PM SwirlingFloater has earned 1 Points for User points
- 08:20 PM SwirlingFloater has earned 3 Points for threads points
- 08:20 PM SwirlingFloater has earned 3 Points for Posts points
- 08:20 PM SwirlingFloater has earned 10 Points for User points
- 02:50 PM SwirlingFloater has earned 3 Points for Posts points
- 02:50 PM SwirlingFloater has earned 1 Points for User points
- 09:40 AM SwirlingFloater has earned 9 Points for User points
- 09:40 AM SwirlingFloater has earned 6 Points for Posts points
- 09:40 AM SwirlingFloater has earned 2 Points for threads points
- 02:10 PM SwirlingFloater has earned 5 Points for Posts points
Show Activities from all Users
- 02:10 PM SwirlingFloater has earned 1 Points for threads points