Yesterday, 05:23 PM
EJ's catch & cut he made running after the catch this past Saturday show he's more back to normal. My deal is if he is getting such attention then...
16 replies | 1371 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Let's get this thread back on track
Mr. Brown's junior highlights:
69 replies | 6403 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:54 AM
Haven't quite been the same since they were caught cheating. Coincidence?
27 replies | 904 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:46 AM
Baylor had 47 rushing attempts against us and threw 50 times. Don't know where you get the 'throw 80% of the time' stat from. On top of that, many...
38 replies | 2058 view(s)
09-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Don't recall him playing myself and don't recall his name thrown out there in other articles/threads as participating. Saw he had participated in...
11 replies | 1624 view(s)
09-29-2014, 01:34 PM
Welcome, Mr. Brown! Excited you are a future Cyclone!
69 replies | 6403 view(s)
09-23-2014, 09:47 AM
Maybe they are counting on something like this happening:
19 replies | 1748 view(s)
09-23-2014, 09:35 AM
This is a good move if true, IMO. Rhoads has always said how Harris will knock fillings loose when he hits you, but the Big XII is a step up from...
28 replies | 3123 view(s)
09-22-2014, 08:08 PM
A year old (or maybe 2?) & from SB Nation - but pretty good write-up nonetheless:
77 replies | 5753 view(s)
09-22-2014, 04:27 PM
The Baylor offense is a rhythm offense. If we can stop the run the next step is to stop the 1st 2 passes in the QB's progression. Always make him...
37 replies | 2243 view(s)
09-19-2014, 04:22 PM
54 replies | 2283 view(s)
09-19-2014, 01:22 PM
Even despite getting beat on the long pass late in the 4th quarter when Auburn basically sealed the deal, I freaking wish Danzel McDaniel was wearing...
40 replies | 3886 view(s)
09-18-2014, 02:46 PM
Is that KK's love-child in the background (left as one looks at the picture off of KK's right shoulder wearing red jersey)?
50 replies | 3463 view(s)
09-18-2014, 10:22 AM
Hey, how about the play before the run where Nealy fumbled into the endzone? Mangino split our Right Tackle (Dagel, I believe) out right with the...
78 replies | 6984 view(s)
09-17-2014, 09:28 PM
Beings we have coaches going out Thursday, hopefully that means they are going to the Copiah-Lincoln game (most, if not all, of there games on...
395 replies | 64925 view(s)
09-16-2014, 08:57 PM
Agree with just about most statements so far in this thread. Mutcherson & Cotton-Moya have been flashing a lot from their safety positions. Good to...
50 replies | 4699 view(s)
09-15-2014, 09:52 PM
11 replies | 1099 view(s)
09-15-2014, 09:05 PM
Actually blocked pretty well on the edges the last couple series. Frustrated a couple 'Eye defensive backs. Was open a couple times too, just not...
56 replies | 6778 view(s)
09-15-2014, 08:46 PM
My old man smoked a bear with a .458 Winchester Magnum rifle.
58 replies | 3410 view(s)
09-15-2014, 04:48 PM
719 yards in 3 games with a low one-game total of 189? I think you joking.
SMU's coach quit already during this season, FCS-Northwestern State...
153 replies | 10435 view(s)
09-15-2014, 04:17 PM
As should we all - no matter what capacity in which Gannon plays.
Anxiety, like depression, is no joke. Glad he is back & hope he can be a valuable...
157 replies | 10645 view(s)
09-15-2014, 04:02 PM
Beer sales allowed in JTS starting with the Baylor game?
124 replies | 12209 view(s)
09-15-2014, 12:21 PM
Well mother-pus-bucket. Pretty severe injuries to say the least. 1st word on Harris' was sprained ankle - broken leg? Damn! Dunnings most...
34 replies | 3418 view(s)
Custom Profile Fields
- Western IA
- Iowa State
Section110 on 9/12/14: Iowa 35 ISU 17
The subpar defense from the Cyclones gives the Hawks a chance to finally start to get their confidence rolling on offense. Both running the football and through the air.
*Breakout player prediction.... Everyone is going to have their eyes on Allen Lazard because of his hype coming out of H.S., but Derrick Willies steals the show.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 03-06-2012 06:10 PM
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:13 AM
- Join Date
Level up completed
- Level up completed
- Points required
- Activity last 30 days
- Activity last 7 days
All Points for user
- Points for User
- Points for Reputation
- Points for using reputation system
- Points for every day since registration
- Points for posting Visitormessages
All Points for threads
- Points for threads
- Points for Threads
- Points for replies
- Points for Views
All Points for posts
- Points for Posts
- Points for Posts
- Points for uploading Attachments
- Average Posts per Day
All Points for miscellaneous
- Points for Misc
- 05:30 PM BigLame has earned 3 Points for threads points
- 05:30 PM BigLame has earned 3 Points for Posts points
- 11:40 AM BigLame has earned 3 Points for Posts points
- 05:00 PM BigLame has earned 6 Points for threads points
- 05:00 PM BigLame has earned 3 Points for Posts points
- 01:40 PM BigLame has earned 4 Points for User points
- 01:40 PM BigLame has earned 4 Points for Posts points
- 03:40 PM BigLame has earned 2 Points for User points
- 03:00 PM BigLame has earned 3 Points for Posts points
- 02:40 PM BigLame has earned 7 Points for User points
- 02:40 PM BigLame has earned 4 Points for Posts points
- 10:40 PM BigLame has earned 3 Points for Posts points
- 10:40 PM BigLame has earned 1 Points for threads points
- 10:40 PM BigLame has earned 1 Points for User points
- 10:10 AM BigLame has earned 6 Points for Posts points
- 10:10 AM BigLame has earned 592 Points for User points
- 08:10 PM BigLame has earned 3 Points for Posts points
- 04:30 PM BigLame has earned 6 Points for User points
- 04:30 PM BigLame has earned 4 Points for Posts points
Show Activities from all Users
- 04:30 PM BigLame has earned 1 Points for threads points