WV Fans

Discussion in 'Football' started by Rex, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Rex

Rex New Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Ames
    I know it was mentioned how the players were arrogant and cocky but I didn't see anything about the fans. I was on the southwest hill and the fans in the WV section were arrogant, cocky, and some were just plain stupid. A WV fan yelled at some ISU fans about how we are a 6 win team and 6 wins sucks, a drunk old man was rubbing it in to some 10 year old ISU fans every time WV got a first down, and when someone on the hill yelled about how Geno was not in the Heisman race anymore someone yelled back "Neither is Knott" and was serious about it...I don't know...just some of the things I noticed today, didn't know if anyone else noticed it either...

2. jdoggivjc

jdoggivjc Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2006
    Sterling Heights, MI
    I think some ISU fans seriously need to develop a thicker skin.

3. CycloneErik

CycloneErik Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2008
    Grad Student
    Jamerica
    One thing I can't stand is people who cheer for their own team. That simply has to stop.

4. WooClone15

WooClone15 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Male
    Student
    The Land of the Deutschen
    I thought their fans were really good. I didn't like the players as much but their fans were pretty nice. After what had heard before they can to the big 12 I've been plesentely surprised

5. Football

Football New Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Seriously, not a one of these players on any college football team would have made it to this level without a little arrogance. Don't confuse arrogance for being obnoxious or cheap. This is a difficult sport, where you get banged up mentally and physically.

The fans on the other hand have no reason to be arrogant, obnoxious or ******** on any team! Nothing wrong with cheering your team on but lay off the little kids. If you really want to pick a fight then at least target an adult not a child.

6. Goothrey

Goothrey Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    Austin, Tx
    Fans were good. Players were bad. End of thread.

7. A-town Cy

A-town Cy Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2006
    Huxley
    ISU wins this thread doesn't exist. UNLESS Rex is in Morgantown next year, then he can have beef

8. Ficklone02

Ficklone02 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    CPA
    City by the Bay
    I agree. Unbelievable.