why AA needs to go

Discussion in 'Football' started by RedBlooded, Sep 12, 2010.

1. RedBlooded

RedBlooded Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Des Moines
    I understand there are a lot of AA lovers who enjoy kissing his ***.but it is time for AA to be benched. Im tired of hearing excuses like its his third system. Its not his fault the receivers dropped his sucky throws.
    AA is a 5th year senior. He has thrown like 5 interceptions this year already. Why has Tiller earned no respect for throwing the longest td pass of the year, last year and beating Nebby?
    Its time AA to go.

2. kingcy

kingcy Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2006
    Farm
    Menlo, Iowa
    There are 4 threads on this yet you felt the need to start a new one.

3. RedBlooded

Jun 12, 2010
    Des Moines
    Yes. I just didnt want my opinion to be on the page 7 of another thread and have everyone read over it.

4. Flag Guy

Flag Guy Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2007
    Material Engineer
    Maryland
    'cause that'd be horrible :jimlad:

5. kingcy

kingcy Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2006
    Farm
    Menlo, Iowa
    Maybe we should all start a new thread so eveyone reads what we have to think.

6. CycloneYoda

CycloneYoda Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009

Attention *****. Look at me, I have an opinion!!!

seneca wallace

• Like Like x 2
  7. ISUKyro

ISUKyro Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2006
    Teacher
    Houston, TX
    Yes - 1 TD from Tiller makes him a god :swoon:

I'm not kissing AA *** - but if you actually think Tiller would have some how won that game for us yesterday............ :twitcy:

8. stateofmind

stateofmind Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2007
    IT
    Ankeny
    Reality check, it's your opinion and it matters very little as does mine.

9. RedBlooded

Jun 12, 2010
    Des Moines
    dont care you all still read it. Hahaha!

10. ISUKyro

ISUKyro Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2006
    Teacher
    Houston, TX

Mods and CW: this is my closing argument for why we need 'negative rep' back :yes:

11. sogocat

sogocat Member

Nov 15, 2009

12. sogocat

sogocat Member

Nov 15, 2009
    the big question is if he is the best we have and the most improved player from last year per PR, do we need to get a juco QB for next yr

• Like Like x 1
  13. ItsCyence

ItsCyence Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Brookings, SD
    Reality Check- AA will not be benched, I believe he is our best option at QB right now. I think some people also forgot that he was facing the Iowa defense. The offensive line gave him barley enough time and most of the time not enough time.

14. cyfreddy

cyfreddy Member

Oct 15, 2006
    No, but it could have gave him some game experience if AA ever goes down. Hell the Hawks had there 3rd string QB in.

15. rhillary

rhillary Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Quality Engineer
    Plainfield, IL
    I love how every team's best player is the back up QB.

Ever though that maybe AA is better than Tiller? That maybe the Coaches want to win just as bad or even worse than us the fans? And that maybe they feel AA gives them the best chance at winning?

Nah, that couldn't possibly be it. My bet is CPR is just thinking of ways to confuse and frustrate us as much as possible! We are all obviously smarter at football and know WAAAAY more about the players he sees and watches every day just based on the 60 minutes we see each week!!!!!!:jimlad:

• Like Like x 2
  16. cyclonenate

cyclonenate Active Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Des Moines
    SHUT UP NOT HIS FAULT IOWA D-LINE ROCKS OUR O-LINE TODAY

• Like Like x 1
  17. isuforlife

isuforlife Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2007
    I guess we don't play anyone other then AA, so next year we start off with zero experience at QB, then waste another 4 years!!

18. Boony

Boony Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Boone River
    He's got the 100 mph fastball at ankle level down to a science. Too bad ISU doesn't have baseball anymore!

19. ISUChippewa

ISUChippewa Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Nah, that couldn't possibly be it. My bet is CPR is just thinking of ways to confuse and frustrate us as much as possible! We are all obviously smarter at football and know WAAAAY more about the players he sees and watches every day just based on the 60 minutes we see each week!!!!!!:jimlad:

I'm glad you posted this. I wrote something pretty similar last year during basketball season when posters started flapping their gums about how they could coach the team better than GMac could. It is interesting; some people on here (certainly not all) seem to feel that a keyboard and an opinion make them the smartest person in the world.

With that being written, I will say that Coach Rhodes has earned more leeway in one season than GMac earned in four. I would also say that unless AA turns it around soon and starts playing like a senior quarterback, Tiller might see some game time whether he's ready for it or not.

20. cyatheart

cyatheart Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Exactly. I am sure PR is intentionally playing the second best QB. I love the meatheads that think the backup QB is always the best player on the team.