WANTED: MBB posters from 2010-2013

Discussion in 'Mens Basketball' started by roundball, Mar 17, 2014.

1. roundball

roundball Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Iowa City area
    I have been saving Men's Basketball posters since Fred took over, hoping to frame them someday, but recently discovered that they have become mold damaged in the tube I was storing them in. Does anyone know where I can get posters from past seasons? If anyone has posters that are in excellent condition, I would be willing to purchase them from you if we can agree on a price. I would prefer to buy them from a single seller, if that is possible.

If you're interested in selling your posters, please send me a private message. I have a poster from the current season, so I'm only looking for posters from the three previous seasons. Pictures of the posters I'm looking for are below.

Thanks in advance!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. roundball

Dec 8, 2013
    Iowa City area
    Hi, I'm just bumping this for those who didn't see it the other day. This will be the only time. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mtowncyclone13

mtowncyclone13 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2012
    grundy center
    I hate to say this but I have all of them but I doubt we could agree on price. I too plan to frame them and they are sitting nicely in a dry tube. Lemme see if I have duplicates of any without pinholes.

I have duplicate team photo posters but you want the big ones, right?

4. roundball

Dec 8, 2013
    Iowa City area
    A nice DRY tube? Way to rub it in!

I would never want to take someone's only copies in case they'd regret it later, but if you've got copies you're willing to part with, send me a private message with a price offer and I'll let you know if I think it's fair.

5. VeloClone

VeloClone Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2010
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Let me see if I have them all before we start talking $.

6. mtowncyclone13

mtowncyclone13 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2012
    grundy center
    my buddy also has them in his basement and he's out of town next weekend. i know his garage door code... so...

7. BoxsterCy

BoxsterCy Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Project Manager
    Minnesota
    I don't suppose a whole roll of 2103 football posters helps. ISUAA sends me a bunch of them every year and I take them to gamewatches and probably only have two or three people ever wanting them. I end up with 50 or more of them to recycle.

8. roundball

Dec 8, 2013
    Iowa City area
    I don't need that many, but checking with the alumni association is an idea I hadn't thought of, so thanks for the tip.

9. greatshu

greatshu Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2007
    KS
    I think I have few extra I can spare somewhere at my house since my wife will not let me put them up anywhere in the house. I will look today. Just give me a Big12 champion t-shirt, and they are all yours.

10. ThurgoodMarshal

ThurgoodMarshal Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Logistics Coordinator
    Ankeny, IA
    wow that first poster is sick! Can't believe I haven't seen that one before.