Trib article on new class

Discussion in 'Women's Basketball' started by gizzsdad, Jul 11, 2014.

1. 907CY

907CY Active Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Male
    retired
    Northern Polk County
    good article... I am looking forward to this season. Even as good as the "Fab Five" could be I think the 2015 recruiting class could be better. As hard as the coaching staff is working, who knows, the best may yet to come for the Clones.

2. SerenityNow

SerenityNow Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Altoona
    My oldest daughter recently attended the Cyclones basketball camp. Got me excited for basketball season to start, even football isn't even here yet.

3. acoustimac

acoustimac Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Associate Professor
    Lamoni, IA
    I had read this article was coming earlier in the week. I honestly was hoping for a bit more. Seemed like they just reported stuff we already knew with very little coming from the interviews.

I honestly hope they can live up to the Fab Five moniker. The talent is surely there and if they are ready this year then it could get very exciting.

4. StClone

StClone Active Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Acoustimac, I know they are working on some interviews of the new and current players which should be up on CYTV in the future. Those may give a different insight into the team members.

5. StClone

StClone Active Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Wow, Durr's rating the Trib cites only has her at the 108 spot - down over 40 spots from other rankings. Hard to believe some of this stuff after Emily set some scoring records set by a current UCONN super star.

6. Three4Cy

Three4Cy Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2010
    Learning & Performance
    West Des Moines
    She is 108th in Prospect Nation, 132nd - Blue Star Basketball, and 69th ESPN Hoopgurlz.