Replica Basketball Jerseys

Discussion in 'Mens Basketball' started by Cyclonz, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Cyclonz

Cyclonz Member

Nov 24, 2009
    CPA
    Denver, CO
    Need help finding a replica basketball jersey - all I can find on-line is XXL Nike #32.

2. LindenCy

LindenCy Keep and Pride - It works
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2006
    Writer
    Chicago, IL
    ISU replica I assume?

3. huntt26

huntt26 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2006
    Male
    Instructional Technology
    po' dUnk
    I've been looking for one that has the same design as the team wore this year and haven't found anything, anywhere.

I've said it before (and created a thread), but I would absolutely love to get my hands on one of their gold jerseys from this year or last.

4. Rabbuk

Rabbuk Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    I thought the gold unis are cursed.

5. huntt26

huntt26 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2006
    Male
    Instructional Technology
    po' dUnk
    Maybe they are, but I still want one :)

6. EYEoftheSTORM

EYEoftheSTORM Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Ames, Iowa
    You can get a custom number and name at Cy's Locker room in Ames. You can even buy it online at www.cyslockerroom.com

7. Cyke

Cyke Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Graphic Designer
    Ames, IA
    Those are the old jerseys.

I tried looking about a month ago and couldn't find the new ones anywhere.

8. cyclone101

cyclone101 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Central IA
    Are you looking for cheap and high quality?

9. Erik4Cy

Erik4Cy Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Insurance
    Urbandale, IA
    The choices of Iowa State basketball replicas is pathetic. I love jerseys and I hate the fact that when I was little you could get (and still get) yearly Iowa Hawkeye fball & bball jerseys in white/gold/black no problem and in different #'s (without even needing to go custom.) Iowa State gets one a year (if lucky) & it's only in one color and one #. IT SUCKS. If Cy's locker room sold cardinal, gold, and white football and basketball replicas you better believe I would own one of each kind.

10. Cyclonz

Cyclonz Member

Nov 24, 2009
    CPA
    Denver, CO
    Looking for quality, not cheap. Agree with the post - choices for Iowa State basketball jerseys is pathetic.

11. hexodat64

hexodat64 Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Ames, IA and MN
    I think our licencing department is to blame, they generally do a poor job. That's why it's often harder to find a bigger variety of ISU things in general. Hopefully with the direction the basketball team is trending, they open up a lot and get this stuff out there. People will buy them no doubt

12. Erik4Cy

Erik4Cy Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Insurance
    Urbandale, IA
    Agree they totally are to blame. I've been hoping for that for a decade it feels like. I think there is a much higher variety of ISU apparel today and a lot of it is nice Nike stuff but it's mostly sweatshirts or t-shirts. But only one jersey? We are even a Nike Elite school in basketball now and they have nothing. I see EVERY fanbase in the big 12/big 10/or even schools in smaller conferences like a Boise State have home and away options (and a lot of times alternates too) of jerseys being worn by fans in the stands. How is it that hard for ISU?