photos from spring volleyball matches

Discussion in 'Volleyball' started by wesley_w, Apr 5, 2014.

1. StClone

StClone Active Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Thanks!

Fruechte and West are going to be fun to watch!

2. MaccloNe

MaccloNe Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    IT
    Number 11 looks like a freaky contortionist. Nasty facial exprsessions.

3. 00clone

00clone Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2011
    "Before" picture model
    Iowa City area

Capezio...names on right side descriptions. Yeah, I was going to say that I bet she probably didn't feel like those were the most flattering pictures of her.

4. cydney

cydney Member

Mar 14, 2011
    After the tumultuous stretch with the setter position, it looks like CJL has terrific talent to develop and choose from. A little reminiscent of Fred's approach -- lose someone? bring someone in who can have an immediate impact!

I'd say that Horner looks to have the edge right now -- of course she's older and has played a season of Div. I volleyball, so you'd expect as much.

Horner seems to be the type of setter that CJL has had success with. She seemed very calm and in control out there, but very enthusiastic and vocal as well.

I liked Harris too, so time will tell.

Knuth was out with a sling on her right arm with off-season surgery according to a tweet. Add her and the incoming freshmen not yet on campus into the mix, and there is a lot of depth on this team. Libero still seems to be a work-in-progress. Across the board, will be very interesting to see who takes the court in the fall.

5. BenEClone

BenEClone Active Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Lincoln, Ne
    Looking good. "A couple of new faces led the Cyclones in serving as Samara West, who redshirted in 2013 and Suzanne Horner, a transfer from Mississippi State led ISU with five service aces."

6. whirlybirds

whirlybirds Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2007
    Knoxville, IA
    Who likes short shorts?

<<<<<<< This guy!