People who are no longer famous

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
It always kills me. You ask someone what they remember about Chris Webber and his talent is rarely the first thing they mention. Which is a shame. Kind of a funny way to leave the college game though.

WE-b.jpg

Thing is this shouldn't of happened had refs called the blatant travel prior to this.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Thought of a woman. Kate Hudson. I haven't seen her in anything in a long time.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Matthew Fox - he was a 3 second extra in World War Z, believe it or not. One of the guys in the helicopter that rescues Brad Pitt's character and his family from the top of that building. Pretty sad.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Matthew Fox - he was a 3 second extra in World War Z, believe it or not. One of the guys in the helicopter that rescues Brad Pitt's character and his family from the top of that building. Pretty sad.
Actually he was a major character in the original cut. The last 45 minutes was a complete rewrite in a completely different direction. Hollywood wanted a somewhat happy ending so they brought in that hack Damon Lindelof to destroy the end.
I would really like to see the original cut.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Actually he was a major character in the original cut. The last 45 minutes was a complete rewrite in a completely different direction. Hollywood wanted a somewhat happy ending so they brought in that hack Damon Lindelof to destroy the end.
I would really like to see the original cut.
Should be an alternate ending on the blu ray.