NDSU will beat Kansas State Aug 30. your thoughts.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
Game Week Mo fo's !! BisoNation is ready for this victory!! any cyclone fans in council bluffs wednesday night?

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
we got screwed over on a KSU parking pass, do any of you have any connections to hook us up down there?

Leaving today, partying for 3 days, lets pump it up BisoNation!

ps- we going to wyoming at nebraska, who should we cheer for?

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
we got screwed over on a KSU parking pass, do any of you have any connections to hook us up down there?

Wyoming duh!

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011

This is an ISU site. Who do you think you should cheer for?

If you were on a KU site and said you were going to a Missouri game and asked who to cheer for, what would you expect the answer to be?

p.s. Wyoming

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA

You can cheer for Wyoming but be prepared to be dissapointed.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover

Thanks for the update, ive been on pins and needles wondering what you were up to this week. I actually have 5 parking passes for all KSU athletic events, you can have them. Good thinking asking a cyclone message board for one! Partying for 3 days? Wow, you sure know how to have fun, I like that you update us on the days that youre partying so that we all know. I hope someday you find someone to party with in council bluffs! Its a great town.

PS Id say cheer for whoever you want because it probably doesnt matter. But keep us posted.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa

I would just worry about trolling Husker fans.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006

Who (besides yourself) on this site would you consider a part of "bisonation"? I'm just thinking that perhaps this message board isn't what you think it is.

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
The mask is back!

[video=youtube;Lb9MzVOmueo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Lb9MzVOmueo[/video]

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
My favorite is he always asks if someone wants to party with him in some random town. No one responds yet he keeps it up. I admire that.

I dont kow him at all but I picture him as a 40 yr old guy that wears button up shirts untucked and not buttoned with a wife beater underneath. Khaki or camo cargo shorts w/ dirty white new balance shoes. Gold earing that he got 4 years ago, puca shell necklace. Trys really hard to hangout with college girls while tailgating only to end up creeping them out and hangs out the rest of the time in hotel bars "partying". Currently thinking about frosting his tips and or getting some sort of motorcycle.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
My favorite is he always asks if someone wants to party with him in some random town. No one responds yet he keeps it up. I admire that.

I dont kow him at all but I picture him as a 40 yr old guy that wears button up shirts untucked and not buttoned with a wife beater underneath. Khaki or camo cargo shorts w/ dirty white new balance shoes. Gold earing that he got 4 years ago, puca shell necklace. Trys really hard to hangout with college girls while tailgating only to end up creeping them out and hangs out the rest of the time in hotel bars "partying". Currently thinking about frosting his tips and or getting some sort of motorcycle.

I like to picture him in a tuxedo t-shirt- cause it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
NDSU already beat KU.. whats your point UNI Guy? Well. as long as ISU fans cheer for NDSU, that's all I am looking for in this thread.

So...you gonna cheer for ISU then LB? Cuz judging by what you're saying on PurpleHawkTown.com you think ISU is ripe for a loss and UNI "can do it".

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
KSU by 30.

I agree with an earlier poster. I like NDSU because they are an underdog and small school (I like cheering for the little guy), but Lakesbison makes it hard to cheer for them. He's just so obnoxious.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006

you should hear the story of how he was investigated for sending a threatening letter to a state legislator over the prospect of NDSU being forced to change their mascot.

A real "winner" by all accounts.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
My prediction:
KSU by atleast 20.
Lakesbison dominates their tailgate scene.