Josh Lenz

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Too bad. The good news is that there will be a ton of transactions over the next few days as teams get down to 53 and start assembling their practice squad rosters. Maybe the Bears like him for one of those spots or another team saw something on game film that they like.

ChiClones

Jun 11, 2013
Chicagoland
He lasted to the end and had a decent shot to make it. I just wish he was in on more passing plays so other teams had something more to see.
Keep working Josh, don't give up!

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
So did Josh really run 4.3 something at the pro day?

I payed close attention during the pre-season and that just didn't show itself at this level.

boone7247

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2011
Near the City
[video=youtube;CXK3aqbivn0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXK3aqbivn0[/video]

Lenz's Catch last night.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
So did Josh really run 4.3 something at the pro day?

I payed close attention during the pre-season and that just didn't show itself at this level.

Yeah, he did. I wish he could have been on a team with the talent we will have this year and the coming years. He's a slot guy who can do a lot of short work but doesn't really have the size to move outside. I think if you had him in an environment where he could work the middle of the field, he would have opened a few more eyes.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Yeah, he did. I wish he could have been on a team with the talent we will have this year and the coming years. He's a slot guy who can do a lot of short work but doesn't really have the size to move outside. I think if you had him in an environment where he could work the middle of the field, he would have opened a few more eyes.

As much as I hate Tom Brady it would have been awesome for him to be a backup for Amendola.