ISU/KSU cheerleaders featured on the Chive/Brigade

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
The Eric Stonestreet inclusion is awesome! So funny...follow him on Twitter and it shows he is a true fan (grad) of KSU which is cool...probably not too many of those running around Hollywood! But pic #5...wow!

redrocker

Sep 5, 2006
Ames - West-CY'd
KSU has swimsuit calanders???? I tell those girls at every tailgate that I would buy a swimsuit calander, but not a spirit squad calander.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
The Eric Stonestreet inclusion is awesome! So funny...follow him on Twitter and it shows he is a true fan (grad) of KSU which is cool...probably not too many of those running around Hollywood! But pic #5...wow!
I think JP needs to rev up a swimsuit calendar for the SEZ.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Not impressed. Give me an article with cheerleaders in yoga pants, and then we can talk.

ayosaba

Oct 11, 2012
81 is very clearly from TCU :mad: and WTF is Cam from Modern Family doing in there?!

Nope #81 is definitely a K-State girl. When has TCU's Jersey's ever looked like that? K-State still has those jerseys (Sleeve stripes are folded up and under). If you had any questions about one of them being TCU instead I would go with #5 as I'm pretty sure the U is from TCU as K-State doesn't use KSU on anything anymore.

PabloDiablo

Feb 10, 2011
Omaha, NE
Nope #81 is definitely a K-State girl. When has TCU's Jersey's ever looked like that? K-State still has those jerseys (Sleeve stripes are folded up and under). If you had any questions about one of them being TCU instead I would go with #5 as I'm pretty sure the U is from TCU as K-State doesn't use KSU on anything anymore.

I'll answer your question with a question... when has a girl from K-State ever looked like that?

redrocket22

Aug 24, 2011
Col de la Madone
I won't condemn the ogling. Lord knows I've done my share. I will point out that I have a much different reaction to the spirit squad ladies now that I have changed diapers on at least two of our current squad members around 20 years ago.