Bug Defect: Cy Bookie access

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking and Enhancement Requests' started by candg4ever, Dec 31, 2012.

1. candg4ever

candg4ever Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2006
    Master of the Universe
    Nevada, IA
    Defect Submission Tool
    General Defect Title
    Cy Bookie access
    Defect Category
    Home Page
    Browers Tested
    • Google Chrome (desktop)
    Detailed Description
    I may have missed some posts on the subject, or maybe I'm going about it the wrong way, but I can't access Cy Bookie at all. When I click on the link, it takes me to a blank page. I haven't tried to get there in a few months, so things may have changed that I'm not aware of.

I checked my profile, and it appears I should be ok there, and I am logged in. I'm probably missing something obvious or confused...

If there's nothing wrong and I'm an idiot, please accept my apologies, and let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for your help.

2. KFitzy87

KFitzy87 Guest

You did nothing wrong... It's been taken down for messing up the servers on the site unfortunately...

3. ISUAlum2002

ISUAlum2002 Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2006
    Urbandale
    Welcome back to the site. Looks like you've been gone awhile.

4. CycloneErik

CycloneErik Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2008
    Grad Student
    Jamerica
    I blame myself. I was getting on a roll, and the server couldn't handle that.
    My apologies to all for ruining a good time.

5. azepp

azepp Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2009
    Ankeny
    This is the time of year when I really miss CyBookie.

[​IMG]

6. CycloneErik

CycloneErik Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2008
    Grad Student
    Jamerica
    And RhoadsRage when he would just go nuts getting threads open, holding them to get winnings dished out in order to parlay them into the next set of games.

Oh, the memories.

7. ChrisMWilliams

ChrisMWilliams Publisher
    Staff Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Male
    Hack Blogger
    Bondurant, Iowa
    Guys I'm sorry about this but until we do some fairly extensive work to the site, it's either have the site drop in and out, in and out or have CyBookie. We'll get it back but it likely won't be until after the season. It sucks. I know and I feel bad but at this point in the year there isn't much I can do. All has to do with the new version of VBulletin/tech stuff that even I don't really understand.

8. alarson

alarson Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Advertising sales
    Ankeny
    [video=youtube;jG2KMkQLZmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG2KMkQLZmI[/video]

:jimlad:

9. CtownCyclone

CtownCyclone Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2010
    Project Engineer
    Houston
    What if I told Tron that the only way I'd buy a new Tundra is if you fix CyBookie? Will that increase your motivation?

Tron won't know that I plan on paying for said Tundra is with CyCredits, but that's another battle...