SENIOR NIGHT

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISU_REV

Apr 21, 2006
Is the senior recognition after the game on Monday night? I think this is when it has been in the past. My wife and I are in row 1 right behind the bench and WE CAN'T WAIT!!!

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Yup! We'll get to hear from Seanna, Heather, Lexi, and Jordan after the game (I mean, after the win). I always love hearing the speeches, but try to not let it bum me out that those seniors won't be playing in Hilton again.

Man, did this season ever go quickly! Can't believe Monday is it and we're just days from OKC already.

• Agree
Reactions: ISC and BenEClone

gizzsdad

Mar 4, 2009
I may be alone in this, but I preferred the girls giving their speeches live as compared to the pre-recorded ones last year.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I missed last years because of work, didn't realize they changed the format. Be interesting to see which they do this year. Haven't seen the video version always appreciated the live ones.

mwwbbfan

Jun 1, 2010
Iowa City, IA
I may be alone in this, but I preferred the girls giving their speeches live as compared to the pre-recorded ones last year.

I think a big part of this change was the timing of it. Unfortunately there was a year when the speeches were WAY too long. I also guess that the radio network had a say in this change to manage the length better since they typically broadcast the speeches.

kcdc4isu

Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb

It will be interesting to see how they handle this. IMO this started a couple years ago with a certain player. With recorded messages there is more control over length and content. I prefer the live comments myself.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
I had forgotten they went to pre-recorded messages last year. Hope that's not what happens again. Seems a lot less organic (obviously) when it's done that way.