Search results

1. Cyznutz

Text from Bennett

Don't know if these are real text messages or not, but this is some of the funnest **** I've seen in a long time! Been reading them for sometime now and they just keep getting better and better. Texts From Bennett "These are text messages I exchange with my 17 year old cousin Bennett. He is a...
  2. Cyznutz

Another reason not to mess with Iran

Iran's female ninjas Photos | Iran's female ninjas Pictures - Yahoo! News
  3. Cyznutz

Krokodil Drug Effects **Video of its Effects**

Not sure why people would do this to themselves. This drug is huge in Russia...Krokodil is a derivative of morphine and the users have their skin turn greenish, scaly and cause it to rot away; heist the name Krokodil (Russian for Crocodile). Plus, users only have a life expectancy of 2-3 years...
  4. Cyznutz

4-Year-Old Can Be Sued, Judge Rules in Bike Case

This is getting ridiculous! http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/29/nyregion/29young.html?no_interstitial
  5. Cyznutz

It just keeps getting worse for the Pack!

Packers take another hit: TE Finley likely out for season! NFL.com news: Packers take another hit: TE Finley likely out for season
  6. Cyznutz

Its time for Utah Look-alikes!

7. Cyznutz

Teen set on fire in Florida!

How ****ed up are some of the youth in this country to day!!! Setting a kid on fire because of an argument over a video game!! Florida Teen Set on Fire Screams in Agony on 911 Tape - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
  8. Cyznutz

Rocket launcher found during a drug bust

I was reading the newspaper from my hometown area, and it seems that drug dealers have to worry about tanks and armored vehicles now. Some funny ****! Rocket launcher 'little over the top' :: News Sun :: News
  9. Cyznutz

"The Living Legend" Larry Zbyszko

Just saw this on ESPN and laughed my *** off! :biglaugh: http://www.morphoplexextreme.com/f/Morphoplex_Massive.wmv
  10. Cyznutz

New South Park actully helped someone!

It's about time someone in the entertainment business puts their own ego in check and admits it was a problem! Kanye says 'South Park' put him in check
  11. Cyznutz

Please Stop Believing!

It's that time of year again! Baseball season has started and the Cubs think it's their year....again! I know this is an oldie, but it makes me smile! So cubbies, Please Stop Believing!:biglaugh: Go White Sox! YouTube - Cub Fans: Please Stop Believing
  12. Cyznutz

Eustachy a Class Act!

Good article about Larry. He gave back his bonus! USA Today: Southern Miss basketball coach Larry Eustachy said he refused to accept a $25,0000 bonus because times are tough and wins were hard to come by for his Golden Eagles. "I really compare it to AIG," Eustachy said of the insurance...