Search results

1. S

Shakur Juiston on njcaatv.com tonight

Jusiton is one of the best juco's I've watched. A difference maker.
  2. S

Q&A: Purdue head coach Matt Painter

Unless your name is Morris
  3. S

***Official 2017 Transfer Thread***

Better than Ray?
  4. S

***Official Play-in Games Thread***

Horrible decision not to foul their worst FT shooter. Also, why didn't the MSM player toss the ball as high up in the air as he could as the shot clock expired? There'd be no time remaining Insta
  5. S

More significant than seeding...

This game, and the season, will come down to how we handle these teams that win by fouling. Will we be able to keep them off the boards and get good looks? A great test/prep for the tournament. Also, I hope Prohm plays Babb more
  6. S

****Official Class of 2017 Recruiting Thread****

Great question. I think it's possible he's a qualifier as he's from the same place as Brodziansky at TCU and he only needed one year at a Kansas Juco. He was also a teammate of Joshua Tomaic a redshirting freshman who Maryland "stole" in June. I think that big man Maryland has (and we played...
  7. S

Yep, Ivan Aurrecoechea. IIRC he had 4 games with 20+ rebounds and 6 or 7 games with 15+. Too bad he doesn't have the typical Euro range and moves.
  8. S

*Official signees stats thread*

Only if negative.
  9. S

IWCC lost and their season is over. Lake finished with 4 pts and 7 rebs. Indian Hills has a 6'8" freshman forward from Spain that's probably played himself into some high major looks while he has filled in for an injured Ernst. He had 20 and 13 last night.
  10. S

*** Official #24 IOWA STATE VS #10 West Virginia Game(Day) Thread ***

Hoiberg got killed there with essentially the same backcourt plus Kane and with guys like Hogue and Ejim in the frontcourt. On that note, it's crazy how good a job Prohm has done this year. That team was lucky to make it to 11-7 with basically the same core as this one plus Ejim, Hogue...
  11. S

Here are some dog gifs to make you feel better

Do you have any of a dog mauling those refs? That would be fitting.
  12. S

Just laugh it off guys

Doubtful imo, but that's another thread. We aren't set up to be a good rebounding team, but we shouldn't be this bad. We've reverted back to Hoiberg frailty in that regard.
  13. S

On to the next

It's true. Nothing to worry about other than we haven't had an average rebounding game for awhile. That will be what gets us bounced in the tournament imo.
  14. S

WVU isn't elite. They're almost a gimmick.
  15. S

Just laugh it off guys

Lol, you've been unhinged for years
  16. S

Agree. I would have liked to see more Babb. Since we were getting screwed we should have used it as a night to get the bench extended minutes.
  17. S

Just laugh it off guys

We need to rebound a lot better.
  18. S

Did they? They're basically allowed to cheat. It's an extreme advantage for them to be called for less than 25% of their fouls.
  19. S

I like what we saw if Babb tonight. Imo that's just a glimpse of what he can be. It's one of the few things I'm disappointed in this year. Had we been able to get him going more he'd really add an element to this team.
  20. S

I'm not expecting being even, but we can and need to do better. We've been able to overcome it, but we've regressed a bit in that regard.