3. CloneState1028

FS: 4 WV Lowers (Sec 2) Row 13

$200 for all OBO
  4. CloneState1028

UPDATE C4 Pass Found

NM
  5. CloneState1028

Hason Ward Committed

We all assuming Hunter is gone already lol?
  6. CloneState1028

FS: SOLD

I’ll take these
  7. CloneState1028

FS: 2 lowers for West Virginia

Still available? I’ll take.
  8. CloneState1028

The new set up for entering Hilton for students

Bravo. All i can say
  9. CloneState1028

Cowboy Fans Not Confident

Or one of total pessimism. To collectively think they might waltz into Jack Trice Stadium in Ames and lose is preposterous. Our football team is total garbage, there's no other way to put it. I just don't see any way we beat a team as talented as them. We are a 1-5 team with a loss to UNI. No...
  10. CloneState1028

Which teams do you consider to be Blue Bloods?

First of all, to be a "Blue" blood, your team colors need to have blue. UCLA, Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina, Duke count. Indiana - Sorry. Drake, Utah State, Boise State, Florida, UCONN, Cal, etc. are the teams that are "Blue" "Bloods." Cubs fans, this is one thing you do have over Cards fans
  11. CloneState1028

Business Record: What would it take to expand the ISU football stadium?

If this is indeed the case and other things are taking precedence, then we will never get the south end zone done. We will probably update the press box next and whatever else, and by the time we get to that the videoboard will once again be outdated (or something else will be) thus pushing back...
  12. CloneState1028

Students- What did you think of the new entrance?

THIS!!!! Been going to games early for 2 years now with some friends and rarely do I get the seats we deserve. Today we did, no question. LOVED IT!
  13. CloneState1028

***Official Iowa State vs. Okie State Gameday Thread***

Tonight. Is. Huge. Win and we're probably in, lose and I just don't see it happening. Hilton Magic, I'm callin' for ya.
  14. CloneState1028

Cyclone Alley

Didn't have time to read the entire thread, but if there's some way we can get the entire student section to be jumping up and down for tip off that would be really cool... Not sure how it would be done, but maybe playing Jump Around before tip and imploring that students do it? I dunno, I just...
  15. CloneState1028

One Down

Hey, it's 8:20 and you're home. How bad could it be?
  16. CloneState1028

Still going to Tourney

THIS! Some people saying we need to go 12-6 in conference and win 2 games in the tournament are just out of their minds. Some people here clearly don't get it. We had 6 top-100 RPI wins last year. Six. Kansas, Baylor, Kansas State (twice), Texas, and Lehigh. We had two sub-100 RPI losses...
  17. CloneState1028

Purple Kansas @ Iowa State predictions

Kansas State 64 Iowa State 73 Let's go to work
  18. CloneState1028

***Official Calm-Down Thread***

Please expand on that now. My night's sleep awaits it. And feel free to bring up ANY and ALL 10 seeds that have lost to teams ranked sub-200 in power ratings and RPIs in the last 10 years.