Search results

1. KezClone

What did Caleb say? Wrong answers only.

Said to Coach TJ: "Coach, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to...
  2. KezClone

ESPN+ redrafts the first two rounds of 2022 draft

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/35509859/re-drafting-first-two-rounds-64-picks-2022-nfl-class-new-teams-brock-purdy-sauce-gardner-garrett-wilson It's premium ESPN+ article. But of note, Brock Purdy goes NUMBER 4 OVERALL to the Jets. *wagglebrows*
  3. KezClone

You get one restaurant that’s closed in Ames to come back…

Read through about half this thread. Gonna "Ackshooalleee" some people here and note that it's ACTUALLY O'MALLEY & McGEES Also, Rocky Rococo ruled when we wanted pizza living in Towers.
  4. KezClone

Stories from that dump of a stadium

Is it normal to sing the National Anthem with the opponent still waiting in the tunnel to the field?
  5. KezClone

CF is getting its own beer

It has to be a nutty brown ale named Cyclone Nutkicker
  6. KezClone

A new Kagavi story: Jack Trice and the Ku Klux Klan

It most certainly wasn't. They had cross burnings on river bluffs in southern Minnesota. Check this photo of said garbage: https://www.mprnews.org/story/2010/01/22/klan-minnesota
  7. KezClone

Staff member indeed.

Staff member indeed.
  8. KezClone

Official Iowa vs Purdue Thread

HAHAHA, frickin Hoks. Why do we have to even have these threads on an ISU site anyway?
  9. KezClone

Omaha Iowa State gamewatch

Misleading headline...
  10. KezClone

Best place to get donuts

Good chance I made those donuts for ya! That was my job when I was going to ISU. We'd often call up DaVinci's and trade a couple dozen for a pizza. They always raided our bear claws.
  11. KezClone

The Wheel of Time

The costumes look cheap and everything is too clean. Looks like a Ren Fest.
  12. KezClone

Stimulus...have you received yours?

For some reason, we received exactly HALF of what we are supposed to get: $3500 out of $7000 No idea why.
  13. KezClone

KCCI Reporter

GET 'IM, METINKA!
  14. KezClone

KCCI Reporter

Yo momma never complains. :D
  15. KezClone

Big play Curvey and Deandre Jackson new BBQ

Would that be Danny Mac & Cheese?
  16. KezClone

Thanks for the meat thermometer link and recommendation! I needed to buy a new one after...

Thanks for the meat thermometer link and recommendation! I needed to buy a new one after forgetting mine out in rain.
  17. KezClone

wifi router/extender questions and help

Came to post something like this.