Search results

1. N

Cryptocurrency

It's rather comical that I came here to help you all out, and pretty much all I get is ridicule. I will no longer cast pearls before swine. Godspeed.
  2. N

Cryptocurrency

At least with JustAnotherTimeline, he's looking for answers. He recognizes the problems in the monetary system. That much I give him tremendous credit for.
  3. N

Cryptocurrency

Iowa State grad. 2003. 36 reading comprehension act. I think faster than I type. Anyhow, I'm literally telling you guys the future. The choice is nuclear war, or a new global neutral reserve currency. FTX is a small piece of the puzzle, but an important one. The banks are involved too...
  4. N

Cryptocurrency

I sold my meager Bitcoin holdings at 59k. Bitcoin will survive if it gets wrapped and put on the stellar ledger or xrpl.
  5. N

Cryptocurrency

Are we closer to nuclear war today with bombs supposedly landing on Polish territory? I might appear nuts to a person who lives inside a box of lies. If only you had ears to hear and eyes to see. Another 37.7 billion proposed for Ukraine "aid." Interesting number considering what was lost...
  6. N

Cryptocurrency

Might want to reread. They possible nuclear war is about the dollar reserve status, and the United States implementing monetary restrictions, including weaponizing SWIFT. The nuclear war possibility is a result of the United States forcing currency sanctions and weaponizing SWIFT. The...
  7. N

Cryptocurrency

What I have I been wrong on? I've been saying 99% was a scam all along.
  8. N

Cryptocurrency

If your tokens are on exchanges at this point, you have no understanding of counterparty risk.
  9. N

Cryptocurrency

Not that anybody cares but here's a far-fetched future world monetary system . A international settlement token, for world wholesale exchange, managed by maybe the IMF and delegated to countries similar to the bancor as envisioned by Keynes, the modern version of which is called the SDR...
  10. N

Cryptocurrency

FTX FACES POTENTIAL HACK, SEES MYSTERIOUS OUTFLOWS TOTALING MORE THAN $600M: COINDESK Sure a hack. Why reinvent the exit liquidity wheel when first pioneered by Mt Gox?
  11. N

Cryptocurrency

At this point I wouldn't even rule out a debt jubilee and the revival of the Keynes bancor as the neutral reserve. How much each sovereign nation gets and who decides is the rub. Nuclear war might be the other option. Might be binary scenario. Impossible things become possible sometimes.
  12. N

Cryptocurrency

With Swiss central bank yes. Providing dollar liquidity has given them a chance to fire sale assets, but I don't think it's enough. It bought time. The dollar getting whacked Thursday was interesting. Japan has been forced to defend the yen at the expense of buying all their own bonds. That...
  13. N

Cryptocurrency

Do Kwan -free Alex Machinsky -free Sam Bankman-Fried - free Su Zhu - free Kyle Davies -free Voyager CEO - free Guess these boys were all in the club. Meanwhile, tornado cash guy wrote some open source software , and he's locked up with the key thrown away. Stealing from you is fine. Stealing...
  14. N

Cryptocurrency

The bloodbath. The tentacles of Sam Bankman-Fried FTX, Gary Gensler at the SEC, the girl CEO's father was Gary's boss at MIT , Epstein, Clinton Foundation, Sam's mom and dad connections to levers of power, Alameda capital was a money laundering operation and on and on and on. Who knows how...
  15. N

Cryptocurrency

Here's a fact, when a real business wants to send money into Africa, and they don't want to get raped by the banks on Swift fees, what do they use? They don't use Bitcoin, Lightning network, or Ethereum. They use Stellar. It settles in 3 seconds, and costs sub-penny in fees. In the history...
  16. N

Cryptocurrency

The engineers working on lighting even admit it doesn't scale, transactions just fail with no warning, it has design flaws that prevent large payments, and the network has inherent structural limitations that trend towards centralization. Did you listen to Your wet dream lightning network is...
  17. N

Cryptocurrency

No. The cost to maintain the ledger essentially approached zero with the invention of the internet and spreadsheet software, but the bankers continue to charge excessive fees in what has been a near complete monopoly. Bitcoin is a step backwards in this regard, and not a real threat to banks...
  18. N

Cryptocurrency

Although this is accurate it's probably the weakest argument against Bitcoin. Regular old currency is used in plenty of crime. Cash is used to avoid sanctions. Alternatives to swift are becoming more common to avoid the traditional correspondant banking channels. With most all of crypto, the...
  19. N

Cryptocurrency

Argentinian farmers are doing exactly that right now by refusing to sell their grain as the currency devalues. I bet they'd take real money aka gold though.
  20. N

Cryptocurrency

It's a ledger. Ledgers have been around and used to keep score in finance since at least the knights templar during the crusades. The validation protocol doesn't impart value nor the energy input. Whether it's proof of work, proof of stake, or federated byzantine agreement, it has nothing to...