Search results

1. D

Emmanuel Malou

Emmanuel Malou we WANT you!
  2. D

Friend of mine takes pictures, just thought I would share these.

Silly boys quit looking down there ;)
  3. D

RECRUITING: Potential addition to the 2014 class

Nick naming him gucci mang if he comes here
  4. D

This stings, BUT...

Standing by this team through the good and the ugly. Kansas has an extremely talented team and this loss showed how good of a competition we can put up against blue bloods. We hung in there and I was very pleased with our effort. We will have some better games coming up, hang in there clones and...
  5. D

*** OFFICIAL Iowa State at Kansas Game(day) Thread ***

Regardless of the outcome of this game I am very proud of how well the guys hung in it. Come back strong cyclones! Easier games on the horizon.
  6. D

Pollard On Student Section

I am liking Pollard less and less. Usually comes off as a complete jerk when ever he opens his mouth.
  7. D

*** OFFICIAL Kansas St. at IOWA STATE Game(day) Thread ***

absolutely AWFUL BALL HANDLING
  8. D

Hogue making KST looking like kids
  9. D

COMMON IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY CYCLONES THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!!
  10. D

KANSAS STATE ON 7-0 RUN OH **** OH **** OH ****
  11. D

Well that was ******** kane was pushed out of bounds
  12. D

KSU vs ISU predictions

What I want: 112-50 ISU Bubu scores 35 points, Matt Thomas 8-8 on threes, DeAndre Kane gets a triple double and 8 blocks. Ellerman nails a three. What will happen 89-78 KSU Bubu with no playing time, Matt scores only three points, DeAndre remains stagnant, and Ellermantime is a no no. We shoot...
  13. D

Bubu Thread

Re: Register Exclusive: ISU asks Supreme Court to keep Palo off men's basketball team Well Cydkar 1) Not enough evidence/girl was found lying and the case was acquitted and 2)In America you are innocent until PROVEN guilty Therefore he must be innocent.
  14. D

Bubu Thread

Re: Register Exclusive: ISU asks Supreme Court to keep Palo off men's basketball team Absolutely disgusting behavior by Leath and Pollard. Just a power struggle, they can't admit to losing. How the hell does a student get a scholly, be in good standing, and BE FOUND INNOCENT in a judicial court...
  15. D

How far will we drop in the polls?

We will be ranked 17
  16. D

What the **** is going on with this team?

We miss too many shots, have poor ball handling, suffered way too much from TOs, I feel like we dont execute plays anymore just super fast transition to other side and throwing up whatever we can get.
  17. D

***OFFICIAL: Iowa State @ Texas Game(day) Thread! ***

Horrible horrible game. Still standing by my score Texas wins 73-68
  18. D

Thomas should not have been starting over Morris

Thomas is a good baller. He needs to work on his threes a lot more though if that is the only shot he will take.