Search results

1. GingerNinja

Cardinal & Gold or CRTC Fundraiser for NCAA Tournament

I sent my donations in, I split this one up between the collective and CRTC because I know we'll need some money to help keep David around too.
  2. GingerNinja

Ames Lager/Omaha Feedback

There should be plenty of food options. There are a couple of spots in the Capitol District area, otherwise crossing the street to DJ's or Addy's should be a good option too. If you're coming with kids I would take them to the Gene Leahy Park sometime Thursday when it's nice and if you do that...
  3. GingerNinja

Ames Lager

Lumen is great, I've seen the owner a few different times walking into Jack Trice. They always are putting out new beers and they have a lot of options for a smaller brewery.
  4. GingerNinja

It's available at most Omaha Hy-Vees that I've seen along with quite a few other West O options.
  5. GingerNinja

20,000 doesn't feel like a wild amount, I would let them know that it's not an IPA or a stout where you only want to have 1 or 2 before switching out. Let's be honest by the end of the night Wednesday they might figure out 20,000 will be gone before the end of Friday.
  6. GingerNinja

Bracketology 2024

Would be great to get KU out of Omaha to open up some tickets.
  7. GingerNinja

Cardinal and Gold Collective Donation Match- Through NCAAs

Sent mine in, perfect time to have some big donations with the matching campaign too!
  8. GingerNinja

***2024 Big 12 Wrestling Championships (March 9-10)***

I'm hoping that the collective or CRTC put one out so I'm waiting a little bit before I order.
  9. GingerNinja

***2024 Big 12 Wrestling Championships (March 9-10)***

Yonger earned the 1 seed, but I'll believe it when I see it since he's up against a Penn State guy.
  10. GingerNinja

Cardinal and Gold Collective/CRTC Big 12 Championships Fundraiser

I am in, I'll probably sprinkle a little more in for Carr over O'Toole too.
  11. GingerNinja

2024-2025 Recruiting Thread

Ivy College of Business perhaps
  12. GingerNinja

JTS Improvements - Want More

Both video boards the full lengths of the structures from what I can tell.
  13. GingerNinja

They are still pretty early in the whole process as they just were receiving letters of interest from developers at the end of 2023. If you go to their procurement link from the Iowa State bidding website you can see all of the information they gave to developers, including a design guidelines...
  14. GingerNinja

I think both the video and sound bids were awarded, not sure on construction timeline though.
  15. GingerNinja

Modest Proposal for Hilton Lighting

Since we are talking about it, it also looks like they awarded the sound system upgrades for Trice, Hilton, and other sports properties today to Diversified out of New Jersey. Not really sure who they are but I do think everything on the sound side was supposed to be installed prior to next...
  16. GingerNinja

I assume they have some workaround because they awarded it to Daktronics as a single bidder. Potentially because it's a specialty scope of work or something similar.
  17. GingerNinja

Daktronics was the only bidder.
  18. GingerNinja

Yes it looks like they awarded it all. Should be a nice add to the atmosphere.
  19. GingerNinja

It does look like they awarded everything from their scoreboard bid last fall which means Hilton's new board will be going in soon and we will have way bigger video boards at Trice too. I don't remember if everything gets installed this year or next though.