Search results

1. dirtyninety

Asking again: Has the rot started to set in?

Confirmed: Memphis coach to replace Belichick at New England.
  2. dirtyninety

Liberty Bowl postgame thread

I don't think....I know. 10 year old boys throwing in the yard know who wins these games too. The television ratings for all college football versus the other options served up are pretty amazing. People apparently care.
  3. dirtyninety

Does the Cyclone marching band have a brand? not a violent brand like other in-state bands I hope.
  4. dirtyninety

Maryland's brand beat Auburn's brand in palindromatic fashion in a meaningless exhibition.....nobody watching. No young high school athletes, no future recruits. everything is awesome.
  5. dirtyninety

Defensive Philosophy

Penn State came to win.....wow. What a contrast to our passive zone seminar gimmick defense.....third play of the game the rattle the Ole Miss QB....he might be hurt. I don't remember our 8th man linebacker dropping back ever causing any duress at all on an opposing qb.
  6. dirtyninety

Random Thoughts 17: Here we go again.

Bifold, or transitioning to a trifold?
  7. dirtyninety

I haven't read much about that call yet.....I will not criticize it. They must have saw something on film where they thought they had a good chance to succeed with a big play....and it was scripted for a 4th and short and it happened very early in game (?). I want to see the replay...the guy...
  8. dirtyninety

Random Thoughts 17: Here we go again.

I just clicked by a 1978 Lynda Carter wonder woman episode where Texas beats Notre Dame in football because a guy is shooting blow darts through a megaphone.
  9. dirtyninety

I never voted to rot. Is this an insurrection set up?
  10. dirtyninety

THEE
  11. dirtyninety

We weren't playing on 2 inches of ice and snow......in a nutshell. As fun as that game was since we won....the Defense gave up what, 75 points? K-state had one week to prepare. Memphis had three weeks to watch video of our shot gun snap, zone-read parody, hand off 8 yards deep and 2 seconds...
  12. dirtyninety

Defensive Philosophy

I stopped watching at 19-0...but I bet a guy that ISU defense would give up a minimum of Five 3rd-and-5 plus plays......from what I saw early, dropping 50 yard bombs on us might have skewed this... The play list I saw had Six 3rd-and-5 give ups if you include a 3rd-and-9 where we gave up 8.5...
  13. dirtyninety

*** Official IOWA STATE vs BYU Game(Day) Thread ***

Maryland beat Scott Frost today! three time national champ and best fans in the universe with red balloons and stuff.
  14. dirtyninety

That Cyclone Kid with the little shoulder pads is cuter than hell....I hope he gets more tv time.
  15. dirtyninety

He needs some beard extensions or some beard thickening conditioner or something. I still can't forgive or forget his buick booger rolling. or was it Lincoln ....I guess I did forget. LOL..
  16. dirtyninety

I'm thinking the same thing all of you are thinking......
  17. dirtyninety

True and weird fact: Missouri and Tennessee share a border....I have driven over it.
  18. dirtyninety

Love me some Sanders. Good hands on the receivers thus far. Nice run decisions by Rocco, and the designed qb draw if that is what Nate called. Matt looks really good out of funeral attire. really good stuff.
  19. dirtyninety

Is this how an Alabama fan feels all the time?