Search results

1. McKinney

Fox Sports Postseason Tournament for 2025

Seems like a pretty cool idea for Iowa and Kansas State ;)
  2. McKinney

Jamie Pollard had us as the last 2 seed in his submission

Problem is… JP’s son IS the MBB’s resident data scientist
  3. McKinney

Stats from Basketball trip

If there’s anything in here to be disappointed about, for me it’s that Lipsey only shot 4 three pointers and missed them all.
  4. McKinney

Basketball and Football Memorabilia for Sale

I have a couple pieces of ISU memorabilia for sale. I love them but someone else might desire more than me. They would look great in an upscale man cave or built-in wood-paneled bar. Serious offers only. If you’re seriously interested, I’ll email you higher quality pictures. The site won’t let...
  5. McKinney

Tyrese got PAID

6. McKinney

Keshon Gilbert — Iowa State

Meh, not enough fouls
  7. McKinney

Iowa State Cyclones vs Miss St or Pitt- Fri. 2:10 central, TRU TV

You’ve never been to 1st/2nd round site of NCAA then. It’s the best! (Been 3x) Doesn’t matter who is playing. Next best is the regional final (been once). And Final Four is the worst—so bad that I’d think hard about going even if it was a few hours drive away, ISU was in it, and tickets were free.
  8. McKinney

Original design of Hilton

You’re not thinking about it correctly. Think of water from below and not above. This would’ve solved the flooding issues of the past. </jimlad>
  9. McKinney

This trend in road games is really bugging me

And when Jacy started to show teams he could make a wide-open, set-shot, 3-pointer from the top of the key, it opened up everyone else.
  10. McKinney

Omaha Biliew is a McDonald's All-American

Floyd knew Fizer before he was a prospect. That’s how he landed him.
  11. McKinney

What is the status of Osunniyi?

Osun is in a neoprene knee brace and going through pregame warmups.
  12. McKinney

**** the Refs

The crew, all 3 of them, that OU and KU had are the three worst individual refs of Big XII games. That they were all on the floor together on Tuesday in Lawrence gives me hope they won’t be there Saturday.
  13. McKinney

2022-2023 MBB computer projections thread

https://bracketologists.com/team/iowa-state-cyclones
  14. McKinney

Eli King??

This. We are all Cyclones, what’s the value of ripping a fellow fan asking a question. Could’ve been a 3 post thread.
  15. McKinney

*** Official IOWA STATE vs #1 North Carolina Game(Day) Thread ***

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="7474932" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.33051" data-width="100%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/jed-beverlyhillbillies-guitar-dance-gif-7474932">Jed Beverlyhillbillies GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/jed-gifs">Jed...
  16. McKinney

Mystery signature

Mystery solved! I asked him through LinkedIn, and he confirmed that is his signature! Haha Thanks everyone
  17. McKinney

Mystery signature

No. It was Hoiberg, Prohm, the assistants, and the players on the roster at that time. Earnst or Nezlek are the most likely from my recollection of the looks of the player there, but I can’t see how that signature resembles either name.
  18. McKinney

Mystery signature

I went to the Fred Hoiberg fantasy camp that occurred right after Prohm was hired. I have a basketball with all the signatures of the players there that summer (except Monte Morris who had an ill family member). There is one signature I can’t figure out, and I want to see if I can get a little...