1. ISUCyclone06

*** Official VCU vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Will Tre King be playing?
  2. ISUCyclone06

WILLIAMS: Analyzing Iowa State’s NCAA Tournament situation after a big week

We would be a trendy 11-12 upset pick!
  3. ISUCyclone06

Xavier Foster removed from team; target of sexual assault investigation

If you read the police report, one would know it would be very difficult to convict Xavier of this crime….. Right or Wrong can be debated.
  4. ISUCyclone06

Facilities and financial update from Jamie Pollard

You and me both brother!
  5. ISUCyclone06

Donor question / season tickets

The experience in parquet is awesome, I highly recommend trying to get tickets for a conference game or two just to experience the difference. Meanwhile my season tickets are at the top corners….I’m cheap!
  6. ISUCyclone06

*** Official #19 IOWA STATE vs Creighton Game(Day) Thread ***

I love the use of transitive property to determine which teams are better! #Useless
  7. ISUCyclone06

Cryptocurrency

Someday I will be really happy I kept sinking money in Etherium! I am already glad but this thing is going to skyrocket at some point after ETH2 upgrade.
  8. ISUCyclone06

Javan Johnson transferring

So our transfers from a 2 win team went to Kansas, Gonzaga, and TBD…. Might as well be Kentucky!
  9. ISUCyclone06

Iowa Nice Guy arrested

We do not know the details of his case to judge. We do know that DD is very political and cops write those tickets at every shining chance they get. The field test are worthless and highly inaccurate, the 40 year old machines at the stations could never meet same standards as used in Auto mfg...
  10. ISUCyclone06

Cryptocurrency

Crypto use cases are far more than a currency- however there is a lot of chatter about it coming down the pipeline.
  11. ISUCyclone06

Cryptocurrency

Once Amazon, PayPal, Ebay start accepting cryptos the markets will rocket, and it’s going to happen within the next 6 months. Better get some exposure in a few places to enjoy the ride.
  12. ISUCyclone06

George Conditt National Team Highlights

Disappointed to see mainly Defense highlights as we all know Big 12 will call fouls on those a lot. Great to see him actually shoot from range- that element could open up some things for him.
  13. ISUCyclone06

Basketball preseason predictions

I see that not as many people are as high on this team as I am! If Javon Johnson is 6th man this team wins 22+, it’s not happening he’s starting. 19-11 MVP- Brockington Newcomer - Brockington Surprise - Walker or Johnson
  14. ISUCyclone06

Online dating experience/advice

I’m a volume guy because it increases your overall chances. Met my wife online About 10 years ago- met several connections through the online dating platforms throughout college and moving to the east coast alone- along with traveling a lot for work. The key is have a short memory their will...
  15. ISUCyclone06

Cryptocurrency

You clearly have not done your research. Regardless if these networks or “coins” are ever used as an alternate source of money they will be used for cyber security and certification of authenticity in many forms.
  16. ISUCyclone06

Cryptocurrency

I’m 100% using Coinbase/PRO, most trusted and now as mentioned publicly traded company available. High fees 1.5% to buy and 1.5% to sell. You can transfer money/tokens into other cryptos offered for free. They offer APR of up to 6% on some of the cryptos. Fast and no hassle deposit and...
  17. ISUCyclone06

Cryptocurrency

Link, MATIC, MKR, COMP, & GRT
  18. ISUCyclone06

Cryptocurrency

If you aren’t in Etherium you will regret it in a year. There are plenty of other nodes worth investing one the Ether chain. So many use cases.
  19. ISUCyclone06

ESPN+ on T Hunter at Iverson Classic

Mike Taylor
  20. ISUCyclone06

Luka

Did someone say NFT- I’ll start the bidding at $1 million!