Iowa Basketball Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
That definitely doesn't apply to Iowa. More like, "hope his parents are tavern hawks and don't let them see the atmosphere of CHA.

Surprised some Clone fans dont know the basics of recruiting.

Unless the recruit isnt signing until April, they will never take an official visit to a basketball game unless they take their official after signing.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis

Unless the recruit isnt signing until April, they will never take an official visit to a basketball game unless they take their official after signing.
Dude, you're acting like we know all about this guy. I'm not going to take time out of my day to look up when he plans on signing. I'd much rather just make jokes about how bad CHA is.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Malik Williams has scheduled an official visit to Iowa for September 8-10.

What do Clone fans say? Just get him on campus and you have a shot.

Showcase the atmosphere of a night game at Kinnick with the striping of the stadium against an instate rival that we should pummel.

This is good news.

Might or might not know the basic of recruiting. If I ever get the desire to learn about it though I am pretty sure I won't do it watching Fran.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I was too young for Woolridge had to look up who he even was, so maybe he was good.

He was good in what I consider a terrible period of Big 10 basketball. I think JR Koch was a 1st team all-conference around that time.

That's the kind of recruiting circle we run in.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011

You don't understand the basics of what I wrote. Iowa is better off if the recruit doesn't see them play live at Carver because it is a terrible atmosphere. They also have a very low percentage of commits after visits unless that visitor grew up a hawk fan.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
That was straight from his coach and I've seen other places where he's expected to be a Spring signee. No clue why you think he's going to sign in November

Jon Miller is the main source of Hawkeye info for Twins.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Jon Miller is the main source of Hawkeye info for Twins.

Rob Howe and Jon Miller are not the same people but there's been other articles stating he's most likely a Spring guy. He did originally say he was going to sign in the early period but that changed

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Rob Howe and Jon Miller are not the same people but there's been other articles stating he's most likely a Spring guy. He did originally say he was going to sign in the early period but that changed

Howe is a bigger idiot than Jon so thats not saying much.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Moral of the story is, there is a chance for him to see a game in CHA without being a signee, which would not be good for Iowa

Actually now that I looked again, he took an unofficial to Iowa back on 01/24/2016 for Iowa's game against Purdue.

So to recap, he has seen a game in CHA and enjoyed it so much he has decided to use one of his five official visits on Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron