Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Boxster, I definitely following your lead. Since the poly place is unlocked, I looked in there for the first time in quite awhile. WHOLE LOTTA crazy in there. Ain't going back.

Suggestion to mods, make it an op in again. Dont want people believing that is normal for CF.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Maybe everybody was at the meat raffle as his bike ride ended up at a bar anyway.

Maybe I'll find a new avatar since my old one disappeared.
Make sure it passes muster with Boxster. My old one was "adjusted" by this site to fit the square 400x400 format it prefers, so Rasta was on the fuzzy side. I had to search out the original pic & resize so that it wasn't fuzzy. ;)

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Boxster, I definitely following your lead. Since the poly place is unlocked, I looked in there for the first time in quite awhile. WHOLE LOTTA crazy in there. Ain't going back.

Suggestion to mods, make it an op in again. Dont want people believing that is normal for CF.

They are working on it, I think it should be done today.

Reactions: carvers4math

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Damn ankle biting flies. Got driven inside after weeding in lawn. I think my skinned up shin (ackward bike dismount) and sweating like crazy was like a magnet for them.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
The Honolulu Star Advertiser posted some story on Facebook about Obama. The comments section was just littered with vitriol from both political sides. I posted "There sure does seems to be a lot of hatred in this comment section" and just got eaten alive by both sides.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
The Honolulu Star Advertiser posted some story on Facebook about Obama. The comments section was just littered with vitriol from both political sides. I posted "There sure does seems to be a lot of hatred in this comment section" and just got eaten alive by both sides.

Comments sections are scary places. One of the local female mets posted a picture of herself in a tank top last night happy about the lower dew points. I have seen it before on other women's pages but it is scary how many creeps post "hey good looking" type of posts on those.

• Agree
Reactions: cyhiphopp

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Comments sections are scary places. One of the local female mets posted a picture of herself in a tank top last night happy about the lower dew points. I have seen it before on other women's pages but it is scary how many creeps post "hey good looking" type of posts on those.

And then they'll get pissed and call her a slut if she doesn't acknowledge them.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
It's safer to just stay away from any of those political things on Facebook.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
It's safer to just stay away from any of those political things on Facebook.

It was about policy! It wasn't even an opinion piece! Just a regular, run of the mill, 8th page back story and people started calling Michelle a whoar, posting Trump is great memes, calling people Trumptards, etc. It was a ******* zoo.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
You would be amazed at the kinds of comments female newspeople get. Every dress they wear, jewelry, makeup, hair, whatever, is picked apart. People will tell them "I'm saying this out of love - you're way too fat, your hairstyle is not flattering, and your dress looks like a potato sack". Yup. Alllllll out of love...

• Agree
Reactions: cyhiphopp

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
It was about policy! It wasn't even an opinion piece! Just a regular, run of the mill, 8th page back story and people started calling Michelle a whoar, posting Trump is great memes, calling people Trumptards, etc. It was a ******* zoo.
And we have almost 4 more months of it to look forward to. Then there will be the post election posturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron