U
Reaction score

Viewing feeds

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LMK if you’re still interested in the D2 pass. Yes, you can park a car. My email is dtisu80@gmail.com.
    In case my response didn't work...Yes, just give me your email and I'll send the tickets and a paypal money request.
    Reactions: UNIGuy4Cy
    U
    UNIGuy4Cy
    Sounds good would you do $25 for two of them just had another person offer that to me
    Reactions: Cydkar
    Cydkar
    Cydkar
    Yes, $25 is fine.
    U
    UNIGuy4Cy
    Awesome my email is justin.friest@hotmail.com, thanks
    no problem bringing passion to the board, or to an actual game in person for that matter. I just try to do so without making myself and those around me look dumber. you sir are a ******* idiot.

have a nice day
    actually we lost suh, asante, ohanlon, and dillard. any other players that we lost may have started 1 or 2 games but they were not full season starters and are thus not actually considered starters. NU lost 4 defensive starters.
    I don't doubt CPR's ability to get the Cyclones going in the right direction and winning games in the future. However, with the schedule this year and the athletic disparity between ISU and UNL/Texas/Iowa, I don't see us winning any of those games. I still believe we'll go .500 by beating NIU, UNI, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, and KSU, and go to a bowl, we just won't beat the top of our schedule this year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…