Share This Page

TykeClone

TykeClone

Burgermeister!

TykeClone was last seen:
Jul 29, 2016 at 11:20 PM
    1. Question
      Question
      Hi TykeClone, Could you elaborate on my banning? I would like to know more about why my posts where deleted. Is it generally unacceptable to insult another species? Thank you in advance.
    2. cy1010
      cy1010
      Re: your reputation comment...I guess it's "hope for the best prepare for the worst!"
    3. Mesaclone1
      Mesaclone1
      It's hard to read Mesa's posts here and not think he finds the murder of a young black man to be a good thing. -Al4State

Just asking, did you give Al4State a "site warning" for THIS personal insult from the same thread?I certainly accept the one you gave me...are you also holding posters like Al4State to the same standard? I think that's a fair question.
    4. Wesley
      Wesley
      Please put the 3 new threads in football into the politics arena. Sorry. Thx.
    5. CloneIce
      CloneIce
      It had been literally years for me too... was amazed how good it looked in BlueRay! Also I had originally remembered it (like I think you had) as the androids being evil, but I was alot younger when I saw it, and I think the original cuts didn't really convey what Ridley Scott wanted. I thought it was hilarious that Harrison Ford apparently purposely did a crappy job on his narration because he thought it was dumb to add to the movie.
    6. CloneIce
      CloneIce
      Likewise. Love a good discussion. I can't state anything but my own personal views, though I believe many are outside the norm!
    7. temperflare
      temperflare
      Tyke, thanks for editing my post. I got a bit pissy. I actually went back to edit it myself and saw you had done so. I think I need to get away from politics for awhile.
    8. CyclonesRule
      CyclonesRule
      was there a sign-up for the new mafia game? In the transition to the new CF, I must have missed it. Oh well I guess I will have to catch the next one.
    9. CylentButDeadly
      CylentButDeadly
      No big deal. I got a chuckle out of it. Thanks for the welcome.
    10. CyPride
      CyPride
      Thank you! Albert Gore is a fraud and this whole global warming is his own economic stimulus program. Thanks, and I'll leave that thread alone.
    11. Angie
      Angie
      You're a fan of Mr. Banana Grabber!! :notworthy: You straight-up rock!
    12. raml33
      raml33
      phew..im sure relief u r back now..huhu :wink:
    13. raml33
      raml33
      hi there..hv u back from ur vacation?
  • About

NCAA:
    Iowa State
    NHL:
    Devils

Stats