Share This Page

TheCity

TheCity

Active Member, from The City, VA to CA

TheCity was last seen:
Sep 28, 2014
    1. tazclone
      tazclone
      Tell Money CONGRATS!!!! He has deserved to be ahead of johnson for quite a while now. I look forward to him and Lenz being on the field more often.
    2. Meinhardt4ISU
      Meinhardt4ISU
      Hey City,
      How did your brothers surgery go? We hope he's back to normal in no time and can't wait to see him again next year. Is he still going to travel with the team? Not really sure how that all works. I would love to see him down there getting the team fired up and be the leader i think he can be.
    3. isu200023
      isu200023
      Welcome to ISU football.
    4. singsing
      singsing
      Hey TheCity. Don't know if you remember me, but I've been excited to see your brother hit the field since the first highlight video I saw of him. Man his first step is unreal. I know he's going to be outstanding on the field, but it's great to here he is enjoying ISU. My name is Brenden by the way and I live in Alaska. I've put a lot of miles on in my life and my time at Ames was one of the best. I think Darius will find that he didn't become a part of a team or university, but part of a family. Thank him for his hardwork, and thank you for all your posts.
    5. singsing
      singsing
      Hey TheCity, tried to download those videos from youtube but my computer isn't downloading internet explorer for some reason. Man, that clip where he breaks out of the pocket and totally jukes that guy on the sidelines is impressive. Your brother is freakin fast.
    6. Angie
      Angie
      Not anymore, but it's a fantastic place. A little chilly right now, but the best people on earth. :yes:
    7. UofICy
      UofICy
      We're waiting............
    8. tazclone
      tazclone
      How is Money taking PB transferring. I know you said he was very high on PB. Hopefully he understands the impact he can have @ ISU
  • About

Player:
    Darius Reynolds
    NCAA:
    Iowa State
    NBA:
    Lakers
    MLB:
    Cardinals
    NFL:
    Rams
    NHL: