Class of 1993
tec71

tec71

Well-Known Member, from Ankeny, Iowa

tec71 was last seen:
Jul 25, 2016 at 3:36 PM
    1. aventador
      aventador
      http://biareview.com/ http://anztheme.com/ thành lập doanh nghiệp tư vấn pháp luật dịch vụ kế toán công ty luật ểu được một chút.
      - La Phong, Bành Công, Hắc Ãm, đây là tọa độ. Đó này nơi liên quân tam tộc vừa mới Thần Quốc truyền tống tới.
      Bên trong Vũ Trụ Giả Định, Hỗn Độn Thành Chủ lập tức thông báo cho ba người La Phong, Hắc Ãm, Bành Công.
      - Rõ.
      - Biết rồi.
      - Xuất phát.
      Đám người La Phong lập tức ngưng thần, không còn phân tâm nữa.
      Xoát! Xoát!
      Kim tự tháp đen, thuyền cổ, một trước một sau, liên tiếp thuấn di, bay về phía tọa độ đó!
      Ở cổ trên thần thể lão, 12 Vũ Trụ Chi Chủ Yêu Tộc đồng thời công kích. Nhất thời, hoặc là binh khí niệm lực công kích đường xa, hoặc là chiến đao hóa lớn rồi từ x
    2. Palmer
      Palmer
      Hello Troy,
      I hope everything is going well for you and the family. We think of you all of the time and wish you guys a great summer.
      Mike
    3. tec71
      tec71
      Troy DeJoode
      4127 NE Hillcrest Ct
      Ankeny Iowa 50021
    4. bobh33
      bobh33
      Give me your name and address, and I'll send you $40 cash and a self-addressed envelope. Thanks so much, my son is extremely excited!
      Bob
    5. bobh33
      bobh33
      Good Morning!
      We will take those tickets! I am out of town until Wednesday and will make the connections when I get back. Thanks!!!!!!
    6. simply1
      simply1
      Your yellow lab looks exactly like one of ours, great dogs!
    7. drlove
      drlove
      The folks at OWL did some wonderful things with my Mom when she was there in Ankeny. I'm hoping and praying for all the success in the world for your wife.
    8. iowaboy
      iowaboy
      Words won't fit what you are going through right now. It is times like these that put in perspective just how helpless we are. I am sorry for your loss. Please hang in there and do your best. Thinking of you, IB
    9. gundycyclone
      gundycyclone
      Yeah, I know who you're talking about. :smile:
    10. gundycyclone
      gundycyclone
      Hey Troy. I just wanted to leave a reference for you and Heather once you feel you need it/get there.

Brain Injury Association of Iowa - Home Page

That is the link to the Brain Injury Association of Iowa. They would be a great resource if you decide to use it. The director of services is a FB friend of mine - Heidi Tedrow Smith. You can look her up on FB as well. There are support groups and resources to help you through the next steps.

All of us Sigma Kappas are praying for you, Heather and Chase and the rest of your family, every day. My heart is with you all.
    11. livinthedream
      livinthedream
      livinthedream= craig severson...Troy....Hang tough, lots of people love and respect you. I will see you this weekend. Hug Chase hard for me.
    12. NobodyBeatsCy
      NobodyBeatsCy
      Hi Troy, I hope things are turning around. All my best - Tim
    13. Palmer
      Palmer
      God bless and take care of you and your family Tec.
    14. Cyclonepride
      Cyclonepride
      God bless you and your family through this trying time.
    15. NobodyBeatsCy
      NobodyBeatsCy
      My name is Tim Sullivan. Heather traveled with me in Pennsylvania, and I also worked with her when I was at Newton. She introduced me to the Dave Mathews Band! I am heartbroken at your loss and hope the best for you. Please let her know I am thinking of her.
    16. Angie
      Angie
      Eh, rep is no big deal - I just wanted to make sure that I give it to you so that you know when you either make me laugh or smile. I'll see what I can do about just saying, "I preemptively am sure tec71 agrees with me." :wink:
  • About

Executive Director
    Player:
    Jonah Koech
    NCAA:
    Iowa State
    Year:
    Degree:
    BSEE
    NBA:
    Hornets
    NFL:
    Cowboys
    Track, Volleyball, Crossfit

Stats

Last Activity:
    Jul 25, 2016 at 3:36 PM
    Positive ratings received:
    Neutral ratings received:
    Negative ratings received:
    Manage Groups:

Signature

[h=5]"95% of all quotes posted on Facebook are either made up or mistakenly attributed to someone famous." - Albert Einstien[/h]