Recent content by LeaningCy

1. LeaningCy

Joshua Jefferson has committed to Iowa State

KU insiders are saying Bill Self has already decided to rest his starters for the ISU game, citing high potential for Cychological damage
  2. LeaningCy

Joshua Jefferson has committed to Iowa State

Presumably this moves our #1 Barttorvik preseason ranking up to #0
  3. LeaningCy

Nostalgia for the 90's and 00's

4. LeaningCy

Nostalgia for the 90's and 00's

The swishing sound as you walked down the hall in your wind pants. Pretty sure I floor-burned through the knees the first day I wore any new pair to gym class, exposing the white inner lining.
  5. LeaningCy

Hundreds of Beavers

Parachuting beavers:
  6. LeaningCy

UCONN vs Purdue Championship Thread

UConn has 40 points in the paint! Edey is trash
  7. LeaningCy

Jamie Pollard had us as the last 2 seed in his submission

Turns out all the people in the Bracketology thread who didn't understand the seeding/placement rules were just burner accounts for JP and the other ADs on the committee
  8. LeaningCy

Who is your Final 4 and Champ?

UCONN won me my work pool last year and I'm struggling to write in anyone else as champ this year. I'd be tempted to go ISU if it wasn't in Boston. My picks: UCONN (champs) Arizona Houston Tennessee
  9. LeaningCy

*** Official #7 IOWA STATE vs #1 Houston Game(Day) Thread ***

Need a strong lead to withstand the coming onslaught of Shead driving and drawing fouls. Can't let him win this at the FT line like he did last time.
  10. LeaningCy

*** Official Kansas State vs #7 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Pretty sure Gilbert saw McNair was struggling with his eye and took it right at him.
  11. LeaningCy

Survivor 46

He just wants to win a million hearts, namaste
  12. LeaningCy

RIP to tha real one.

13. LeaningCy

Food and beverages needed for the next eight days

I have not found these in the US but it looks like some Walmart locations may carry them. The cookies are kind of buttery like an E.L. Fudge but with soft, creamy Nutella inside. Insanely addictive.
  14. LeaningCy

Would you press a button to guarantee 3 National Championships in 15 years if it meant Iowa got 4 in the same time period?

Yes because half the country doesn't know the difference between Iowa and Iowa State so some of them will get confused and think we won all 7