Staff Member
keepngoal was last seen:
Jul 25, 2016 at 3:48 AM
    1. Cychotiic
      Cychotiic
      Interested in those tix fire Baylor if they are still available
    2. ruxCYtable
      ruxCYtable
      Believe it or not, I did. The last election was basically two democrats, McCain is a fake republican. I voted for the one who could inspire people. I figured either he'd do all the crap he promised and wouldn't that be great. Or he'd screw it up so bad he'd inspire OTHERS to rise up.
    3. jimmycy
      jimmycy
      I know that article is two years old...that is kind of my point, missouri was never happy in this conference going back to 1994...it goes against the narrative they are trying to establish that they are the good guys who had to leave the evil b12
    4. Angie
      Angie
      If I knew anyone in the CR area...!!! (Or just even single for that matter!)
    5. Ry4Cy
      Ry4Cy
      Hahahaha I see. I wasn't sure if you were serious or not!!!
    6. ruxCYtable
      ruxCYtable
      She was holding it right in front of her face! I could have been laying flat on my back and seen it!
    7. Al_4_State
      Al_4_State
      I actually went back to edit it out myself. It went too far.
    8. ruxCYtable
      ruxCYtable
      Dude - Are you guys doing anything to get the site back in the good graces of TrustedSource? McAfee is still blocking the site at my office. I'm still able to access, however, by getting onto my home pc using TeamViewer. If there is a way to waste time, I will find it.
    9. keepngoal
      keepngoal
      Thanks for the laugh Joel. And thanks for saying Hi, it is always great to meet a person on CF you 'actually' know.
    10. ruxCYtable
      ruxCYtable
      Beating my soccer team is no big deal. They are the soccer equivalent of the Bad News Bears. I'll have to consider your friend request. I'm kind of a one man wolf pack. :-)
    11. ruxCYtable
      ruxCYtable
      is that you carleton?
    12. CycloneErik
      CycloneErik
      I wouldn't delete it. I don't mind having stuff noticed.
    13. acody
      acody
      Rhoads and Greg .. THAT is how it is spelled
    14. cyismydog
      cyismydog
      I understood you were joking..I actually had a good laugh over it. Thanks for the rep. :notworthy:
    15. mj4cy
      mj4cy
      Haha! hope you like the show, its very catchy. Now you'll understand half of my references.
    16. Angie
      Angie
      Yeah, I have a feeling the raging hormones may have something to do with it. :wink: Thank you so much - it's kind of weird getting fatter and fatter, and not being able to do anything about it!!!
    17. Angie
      Angie
      Thank you. :smile: I just let certain things get to me WAAY more than they should.
    18. cychhosis
      cychhosis
      Thanks, I used to have one (OTA)- 'til I reroofed! I guess I should have kept it.
    19. jdoggivjc
      jdoggivjc
      yeah, he only had that one coming considering the amount of "tin-foil-hat-wearing" labeling he's done over the last several weeks...
    20. Al_4_State
      Al_4_State
      No prob. Every goddamn word of it's true :smile:. Let's just say, that while my hatred for hawkeyes increased that day, so did my sympathy towards their idiocy...
  • About

Player:
    Not anymore
    NCAA:
    it is changing
    Year:
    DNG
    NBA:
    Bulls
    MLB:
    Royals
    NFL:
    Cowboys
    NHL:
    Blackhawks

Stats

Last Activity:
    Jul 25, 2016 at 3:48 AM
    Positive ratings received:
    Neutral ratings received:
    Negative ratings received:
    Manage Groups:

Signature

This post is pending approval of site sponsors.