Well-Known Member, 37, from Sterling Heights, MI

jdoggivjc was last seen:
Viewing forum Off-Topic, Jul 27, 2016 at 6:08 AM
    1. ketelmeister
      ketelmeister
      i get it... I enjoy your posts!
    2. CyLoboClone
      CyLoboClone
      dude's lame (dougie). I remember lurking here for a year before I joined and NEVER got called out as a poser.
    3. SNEDDS3
      SNEDDS3
      Glad I could help!!!! Im so tired of this crap.
    4. SNEDDS3
      SNEDDS3
      Really i was just trying to lighten the mood. You are going to be disappointed. message was : the crow flys at midnight and i like boobs. that is all.
    5. CyDude16
      CyDude16
      Same, it gives me a laugh every time I see it.
    6. Angie
      Angie
      I totally, totally agree - Lindsey doesn't have children and MULTIPLE ex-wives. He's felt it prudent to be married/reproduce three times, and now he's acting like an idiot. He physically abused one of his ex-wives, and he's caused thousands of dollars in damage to hotel rooms. His wake is a lot wider than hers.
    7. Angie
      Angie
      I agree - we both live very home- and family-centered lives, but I get that not everyone operates that way. But almost EVERYTHING you do affects someone else. Those two examples are hurting/embarrassing their families, etc.
    8. Angie
      Angie
      There are so many examples of people who have ruined their lives, despite having every opportunity to save themselves. It's truly sad, and so easily fixable.
    9. Angie
      Angie
      I just have to shake my head - it's so incredibly harmful and self-destructive, and even destructive to the lives of others. Why would they WANT to live like that? I'm not being prudish; I just think it's dumb.
    10. Angie
      Angie
      You're awesome! I totally agree, coincidentally - "neat, the dude is strung out, probably mentally ill, and abusive. Can I be, too?"
    11. CyCrazy
      CyCrazy
      Well played.......
    12. tazclone
      tazclone
      Just had to give you a little crapola. Keep in mind, I thought Philly could lose to GB as easily as they could end up inth Superbowl.
    13. Angie
      Angie
      That is super-sweet. :) I can't wait for those...
    14. JHudd
      JHudd
      I don't have mediacom but I would still say it was "televised"...I had to pay the $8 to watch on CloneZone. If that is the lowest form of viewing so far this year, I would be very happy.
    15. tazclone
      tazclone
      Yep, the average fan watches the snap, the QB until he releases the ball and then where it ends up. They rarely watch routes, the defense being played, or the battle in the trenches.
      I go overboard. I love the game so I usually watch it a couple time. DVR is wonderful. I have now watched the iowa game three times (less painful each time). And actually slow plays down. The game wasn't as bad as I first thought. Herman needs to adjust better though.
    16. bostrem00
      bostrem00
      sorry about that one, i meant the fans who actually believe that .....[IMG]
    17. TruClone
      TruClone
      You can get the pale and red at Hyvee in the refrigerated section. Usually top row.
    18. josh777
      josh777
      did not know that about "******". Thanks for the info
    19. Angie
      Angie
      I'm glad you liked my snarky comment. :) I felt a little guilty posting it!! You're right - it's a little restrictive as is!! :wink:
    20. CyDude16
      CyDude16
      Just some helpful advice! :wink:
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 12, 1978 (Age: 37)
    NCAA:
    Iowa State
    Year:
    NBA:
    Magic
    MLB:
    Tigers
    NFL:
    Falcons
    NHL:
    Blackhawks

Stats

Last Activity:
    Jul 27, 2016 at 6:08 AM
    Positive ratings received:
    Neutral ratings received:
    Negative ratings received:
    Manage Groups:

Signature

"That's what I do. I drink, and I know things." - Tyrion Lannister

"Success is just failure that hasn't happened yet." - life advice from Latrell Spreewell

[​IMG]