Share This Page

jaretac

jaretac

Well-Known Member, from Frigidaire

jaretac was last seen:
Nov 16, 2015
    1. FootballinTexas
      FootballinTexas
      The only thing that bothers me is everyone jumps my *** when I say anything positive about JB but other people can post about other players they like and no one says anything to them. I know the kid and his family. Thats more personal to me than this petty stuff about AY.
    2. CloneIce
      CloneIce
      I am using simple common sense, I don't need research studies. All I am saying is that if you are driving a short distance at a low speed, obeying all traffic regulations, you are not automatically a danger to everyone on the road since you have had a beer. One drink, are you serious? I would trust someone after one drink before I'd trust someone who was tired out anyday. Most men I know are not affected significantly by drinking one beer.
    3. CloneIce
      CloneIce
      Yes, driving at safe speeds, and obeying all safety regulations, posed no more risk and probably was driving better than 90% of drivers on the road. We're not talking about being blind stinking drunk, just tipping back a couple.

There were no absolutes in the statement I made, which reference specfic conditions.
    4. Cykd4life
      Cykd4life
      Thanks for the rep man. need all i can get. LOL (is LOL way lamed out or is it just me?)
    5. Haverhill
      Haverhill
      I have a feeling that quite a few of my pics won't be selected, based upon other pictures that have already been rejected. Panoramio - Photos by Haverhill
    6. Haverhill
      Haverhill
      I'm uploading quite a few pics I've taken of campus buildings, athletic facilities, and various other places I have been. My panoramio name is Haverhill.
    7. Haverhill
      Haverhill
      I saw one of your pictures on Google Earth. Do you put quite a few pictures on there?
    8. LeSchmick
      LeSchmick
      I only wanted you to do it to **** off dave.
    9. LeSchmick
      LeSchmick
      please do make that your sig pic. That would be awesome!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
  • About

NCAA:
    Iowa State
    NFL:
    Packers
    NHL:
    Devils

Stats

Last Activity:
    Nov 16, 2015 at 10:08 PM
    Positive ratings received:
    Neutral ratings received: