ImJustKCClone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I've asked you this before, but I'm getting senile....how do I post pics from my phone on a post here? I'd like to show off some of our nice blooms.
    ImJustKCClone
    ImJustKCClone
    I usually put them on FB as a "me only" post, then Copy/paste from there. It's hit & miss, though...sometimes I have to save them to my desktop.
    If I were you I would ask someone who posts pics who does all of their CF'ing on their phones. I'm useless in that respect! :D
    I wish I was as sanguine as you are in the Cave. People like deadeyededric, hoping we will die, just make me sad. Somehow our generation has become the scratching post for the rest of America (at least those younger), and I'm not sure why. Guess I need to just stay off threads like these.
    ImJustKCClone
    ImJustKCClone
    You just have to be able to laugh at yourself...and them. Our generation HAS screwed up a lot of things, but we've done some pretty good things too - like developing the technology necessary to use smartphones, satellite transmission, and the internet. Just take what's said with a grain of salt. You'll live longer. :)
    Blandboy
    Blandboy
    Plus, they're a bunch of pussies, so who cares what they think?
    I have NWICY's tickets for Saturday. It's Senior Day - duh! - so I am wondering how early I should plan on getting there. I would like to see all the festivities, and I'm betting you've had some experience with this. TIA
    IDK how to PM people, maybe you could help me with that. Just wondering if you'd feel OK giving me your cell number, I'd like to text you during the game.....unless you are not OK with that.
    KC - I was not able to attend the game last night. About 3PM yesterday the chili I ate for supper Sunday night decided it really didn't like me.....I spent the rest of the day near a toilet. I did listen on the radio, they played pretty well. But somehow I feel like I let you down, and that hurts. Please accept my apologies. Hope your trip home is uneventful, and you guys enjoyed your time in Hawai'i.
    Hey kiddo - you had mentioned some time ago that the folks next to you at Hilton were Fort Dodgers who don't always use their tickets. If you would find out about their availability, I'd sure appreciate it. Of course I'd be glad to pay for them!
    A question - I see references to BDK on this thread quite often. Who is that? Sorry to be obtuse.....TIA
    For some reason, I can't get it to paste here. Can I send it to you via e-mail? (I promise I'm not a stalker.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…