1. sclotz
      sclotz
      The Fountainhead is one great book!
    2. dmclone
      dmclone
      Ayn Rand
    3. kilgore_trout
      kilgore_trout
      dude - what's up with your avatar? is that patricia neal?
    4. PolkCityClone
      PolkCityClone
      I understand. Morale in my area is at an all time high.
    5. kansascy
      kansascy
      I should know who is in your avatar and what the scene is from, but can't place it.
    6. isu200023
      isu200023
      Did you end up hitting the bars in STL? Did you go to Wash Ave? If so, what did you think?
    7. zumbro clones
      zumbro clones
      So what did you decide to do about the landscaping?
    8. djkent01
      djkent01
      Hey Curtis,

I'm expecting to free up a bit by 7/31 and hope I can get back on a more regular schedule. Any chance you want to run Sunday morning?

Dan
    9. djkent01
      djkent01
      Hey Curtis,

Not sure of my schedule this week. I had a huge tree fall and do major damage to my home in the Monday morning storm and I've basically lost the last two work days. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Long way of saying I may send you something on short notice to see if you want to run. If you can't, that's fine. I just don't know what my schedule's going to be.

Dan
    10. iowa_wildcat
      iowa_wildcat
      dm, Friends in the car business have told me that Infiniti is requiring a new $6 million building to be erected by anyone wanting the Infiniti franchise. The Betts people are good businessmen and may drag their feet at that idea. Do you realize how many cars have to be sold on a yearly basis to make an investment of that size cash flow?
    11. tec71
      tec71
      I have the same exact issue for the first time this winter. My house will be two years old in Ankeny in June. The driveway has probably been around longer than that as it was built. In the end though, it's side load (garages face the north), and driveway in front of the two car stall is two inches high on one end and 1 inch high on the other. It didn't do it last winter but did this winter. We've had some issues with our builder and even though it's out of time, they've said that if it doesn't come down they'll come fix it. we'll see if they follow through with that.
  • About

Stats

Last Activity:
    Jul 24, 2016 at 12:21 AM
    Positive ratings received:
    Neutral ratings received:
    Negative ratings received:
    Manage Groups: