Class of 2007
CylentButDeadly

CylentButDeadly

Well-Known Member, from Windsor Heights, IA

CylentButDeadly was last seen:
Jul 30, 2016 at 2:33 AM
    1. HFCS
      HFCS
      I guess I'm a bit of an oddity. My favorite sports have always been college football and NBA basketball. Really the only two I follow closely anymore. Even Chicago media can't scratch the NBA itch as you say because they're in 99% Bears mode by now.
    2. Cyclone_Grav
      Cyclone_Grav
      Sounds good man. Only be forewarned my dad is in full cardinals are going to cruise through the NL Central mode, so prepare yourself for debate.
    3. AllBig12Drinker
      AllBig12Drinker
      Thanks for the credit. That was another way for me to tell him to save the DRAMA, for your mama.
    4. MoreCowbell
      MoreCowbell
      I get to get drunk, schmooze with ISU Athletic personnel and show off my random useless knowledge. What's not to love? Plus, I never have to pay for it, thanks to Dad.
    5. homerHAWKeye777
      homerHAWKeye777
      I'm not being sarcastic regarding my comments about Gannon. I really wanted him to become a Hawkeye. I'm genuinely disappointed that the Cyclones nabbed him rather than my Hawkeyes. Congrats to Rhoads and the Clones though ... he'll be a good one. My only hope is that he's willing to keep the door open for Iowa in his recruitment. :smile:
    6. Cyclone_Grav
      Cyclone_Grav
      If I were planting trees right now, that would mean I was doing what I was supposed to be doing, which totally goes against my philosophy on life. no no, procrastination and undeserved free time is the only way for me.
    7. Bartastic
      Bartastic
      Yes, I figured it was you. lovin' the name, G. It's cool to be internet friends! I feel good, anyway...
  • About

NCAA:
    Iowa State
    Year:
    Degree:
    Journalism
    MLB:
    Cubs
    NFL:
    49ers

Stats

Last Activity:
    Jul 30, 2016 at 2:33 AM
    Positive ratings received:
    Neutral ratings received:
    Negative ratings received:
    Manage Groups:

Signature

"Karl Malone love making up jokes. Karl Malone always say, 'laughter is the best Mexican.' "

-Jimmy Kimmel impersonating Karl Malone