Class of 1999
Cycloin

Cycloin

Well-Known Member, from Johnston

Cycloin was last seen:
Dec 21, 2011
    1. VeloClone
      VeloClone
      Thanks for the rep. I wondered how quickly someone would get that. No one knows how to spell Carl's name...:smile:
    2. Al_4_State
      Al_4_State
      Where there's a will, there's a way.
    3. cgwarrior33
      cgwarrior33
      Haha. I can only dream of having that talent. No, we had two guys quit yesterday before the game so we went from 9 down to 7. JV primadona's. Haha.
    4. cgwarrior33
      cgwarrior33
      Thanks for the comment. We have a recovery day. Had like 4 guys play 30 min +. I don't want to be a NAZI. Win number 2 is 6 days away...hopefully!
    5. isucyfan
      isucyfan
      Glad you like my new avatar! I got it from one of my favorite magazines, "Mental Floss". They sell T-shirts, and that is one of them. I own the "There's no right way to eat a rhesus" one, and the "cliches" one will be on my Christmas list.
    6. CyDude16
      CyDude16
      Oh my bad. I wasnt sure.
    7. isucyfan
      isucyfan
      Sorry for not running the KFC thing by HUCAC first. I didn't think of it because I was coming up with recipes in which to replace bread with fried chicken. French toast, peanut butter and jelly fried chicken sandwiches, meatball subs, etc.
    8. Cyclonestate78
    9. rdubbs
      rdubbs
      Oh I'm sure when FB fires up the DB's will get worse
    10. rdubbs
      rdubbs
      Keyboard salesman for internet DB's? CLASSIC! LOL!
    11. Angie
      Angie
      That's hilarious - and I think both comments were totally deserved. I wanted to protect my unborn baby instantly when I read that. :eek:
    12. Stewo
      Stewo
      Yeah, I think it must be that time of the month.
    13. dosry5
      dosry5
      Thanks, I really am!
    14. Palmer
      Palmer
      No kidding. I use to be an avid golfer before kids. I am just thankful I was able to brainwash them into following ISU and wanting to go to FB games...
    15. Cycloin
      Cycloin
      Thanks for the welcome. I have been following the site since July 2008. Just trying to get a feel for the culture of CF. Some very funny stuff on here (as well as some things that make me shake my head). I've certainly found some of my favorite posters, CycloneErik and yourself among them, mostly for your voices of reason and serenity. Thanks for the note. I look forward to more.
    16. Palmer
      Palmer
      Welcome by the way...you should post more. CycloneErik is another Kottman'ite
    17. Palmer
      Palmer
      I had him for that course and another I really cannot recall what the title was....but he was a trip. I started off fearing him a bit in the beginning..but he really grew on me and I began to enjoy his strange sense of humor. I see you live in Johnston as well! Awesome.
  • About

Sales
    Player:
    Carl Gomez/Kantrail Horto
    NCAA:
    Iowa State
    Year:
    Degree:
    M.A. History
    NBA:
    Celtics
    MLB:
    Cubs
    NFL:
    Dolphins
    Outdoors

Stats

Last Activity:
    Dec 21, 2011 at 8:57 PM
    Positive ratings received:
    Neutral ratings received:
    Negative ratings received:
    Manage Groups:

Signature

You know what, Stewie, if you don't like it, go on the internet and complain. -Brian Griffin

Somebody's gotta go back and get a ----load of dimes. -Taggart